I am interested in the above referenced position I believe my qualifications might be what this position would require. I was most recently employed overseas as an electrician supporting the U.S. Army military operations in the Middle East. My responsibilities included installation and maintenance of 3-Phase D.C. power generators at 480kw/220kw/125kw, and up to 4160v, installing data/telephone communications, Hazardous Location retrofit, and Operational Maintenance.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
01/05-Present S.E.I.I. Afghanistan
Installation and Repair of all electrical services in support of the U.S. ARMY/United Nations Security Forces
D.C. Generator Power Supplies
Hazardous Location Retrofit
Service Entrance Conductor Installations
3-Phase Power Generation and maintenance
--2003 Wayne’s Electric Denver, Co.
Industrial Construction/Retrofit of U.S Postal Service mail Sorting Facilities and U.S.Air Force Academy housing.
Field Office Management
Variable Frequency Drive Installation
Primary and Secondary Switch Gear
Emergency Warning Systems
Fire Alarm Systems
Conduct Safety Briefings
--1998 Summit Electrical Systems Inc. Brighton, Co.
New Commercial Construction of Federal Courthouse
Construction Schedule Coordination With Other Trades
Install Conduit, Raceways, Cable Trays
Transformer Wiring / Terminations
Service Entrance/Branch Circuits
Automatic Transfer Switches
--1996 LaMil Connections Inc. Aurora, Co.
New construction for Douglas County School District and U.S. Geological Service Headquarters.
Switch Gear Installations
Communication System Grounding
Automatic Transfer Switches
Primary/Secondary Feeder Installations
Sub-Panel, Branch Circuit Installations
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Basic office equipment. limited ability with Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Read Blueprints, Wiring Diagrams, Schematics
D.C. power distribution and maintenance
Electrical System Troubleshooting & Repair
A.C./D.C. Drives, Motor Controls, H.V.A.C. Controls
Lighting Contactors & Relays
Switch Gear Installation
Electrical Equipment Maintenance & Repair
Class I, II, III Hazardous Location Installations
Automatic Transfer Switches, UPS, Battery Back-up applications
Interior & Exterior Wiring Applications
Inspect & Operate Equipment
OSHA Standards & Practices
National Electric Code Compliance
Ability to carry out duties with minimum supervision
Organizing spares, tools, & maintenance activities
Undertake contract control and supervise contract staff
Be responsible for fault diagnosis, work planning and management
Knowledge of health & safety and safe working practices
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Professional: Adhere to high ethical standard, both personally and professionally
• Field Expertise: Comfortable with all aspects of Electrical Construction/Maintenance and National Electrical Code.
• Logistics: Purchasing, Receiving, of Materials/ Scheduling of Employee Tasks
• Work-Flow Management: Coordinate between trades to meet established deadline(s)
• Labor Management: Supervise Employees for efficient work flow
• Project Management: Supervise all aspects to ensure smooth project operation and successful completion.
• Safety: I always adhere to company and industry safety practices and standards.