Arabic Egypt Other:
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Marine Navigation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: egypt, alexandria Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
good day sir,
i hope this will meet your requirements,and i would appreciate it very much if you give considerable attention to my request.
thanks very much.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
As a cadet for 11 month at Maersk Line Company with an excellent performance.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Advanced course in fire prevention and fire fighting.
Marine radar and automatic radar plotting aids.
Communication radio – telephony.
Proficiency in survival crafts & rescue boats.
Personal safety& social responsibility.
Personal survival techniques& search rescue.
Medical first aid.
Prevention& combating of marine pollution.
Oil tanker familiarization and its endorsement
International code for the security of ships and port facilities
International medical certificate for seamen
International certificates of vaccinations
Certificate of transportation of dangerous goods by sea IMDG code from
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Excellent in dealing with computer (word, excel ,PowerPoint)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]