Location (Residence): chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in diploma in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Canada, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: india, chennai Relocation: Australia, Bahrain, Germany, Kuwait, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Development of Equipment layout, piping layout
• Modeling of Piping and Equipments / Packages.
• Extracting of Piping Isometrics and Checking with PID and MTO.
• Offsite Pipe rack Arrangements, Flare Lines Network.
• Nozzle Orientation & Vessel Trims.
• Design and Detailing of Pipe Supports.
• Coordination with inter – intra Departments
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• awing ManaA keen and dedicated piping Designer has over around 6 years of working experience in Design & Drafting. Which includes around
3 years in Oil and Gas, Refinery & Petrochemical Industry.
• Having good expertise in PDS 3D modeling, especially in piping Designer, Equipment Modeling, Drawing Manager, Isometric Drger.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – St. Xavier’s Polytechnic,
(2000 – 2002).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Plant Design System (PDS) Software
• Micro Station & Auto CAD.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]