CV/Resume ID no.:
79064 Last Updated:
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Location (Residence): sengottai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Diploma in mechanical engg Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Canada, Germany, Kuwait, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, United Arab Emirates Present Location: india, chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Development of Plot Plan, Equipment layout, piping Layout
• Modeling of Piping and Equipments / Packages.
• Extracting of Piping Isometrics and Checking with PID and MTO.
• Offsite Pipe rack Arrangements, Flare Lines Network.
• Nozzle Orientation & Vessel Trims.
• Design and Detailing of Pipe Supports.
• Coordination with inter – intra Departments.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A keen and dedicate piping Designer has over around 8 years of experience working in Design & Drafting, including 4 years Oil and Gas, Refinery & Petrochemical Industry.
Having good expertise in PDS 3D Modeling, especially in Piping Designer, Equipment Modeling, Drawing Manager, Isometric Drawing Manager.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, (1997 – 2000). 74.7%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Plant Design System (PDS) Software
Micro Station, & Auto CAD.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]