CV Process and Production Technician; offshore technician in oil and gas upstream and downloadstream
Process and Production Technician; offshore technician in oil and gas upstream and downloadstream
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Process and Production Technician; offshore technician in oil and gas upstream and downloadstream - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
79075 Last Updated:
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Location (Residence): miri, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Production Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Malaysia Present Location: malaysia, miri Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Process and production Technician, working for a reputable company which has been finding and producing oil and gas around the world .
My job is, basically, to keep the plant which processes the oil in a steady state and act upon any discrepancies. This means that I am involved in looking after the machinery and equipment and monitoring operations so that we produce the maximum amount of oil and gas.
I work 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and do 12 hour shifts when I'm offshore. Living and working conditions are fine.
I wanted to work offshore because it seemed such an interesting life. I also wanted to get into a job that would allow me to develop my technical skills and apply them in a practical way, and so my current position is just perfect!
I like the challenge and I love the environment - it's different and it holds so many opportunities. And, I have to admit, the time off is great too!
Health and safety is our big issue, and a constant challenge because this company takes a really rigorous approach to creating and maintaining a safe and secure work place. From my experience so far, some of the work can be quite physical and it's sometimes tough to be away from home, but it's all part of the job and the lifestyle and you get used to it.
The main reward I look forward to is to be offered a position with the company .
My salary as a 14th year offshore is around $50,000 plus
I'm writing this for the job and to assure you that I'm a team player . I am experienced in this field and ready to go to work as soon as you make your hiring commitment.
If you're open to getting together, please let me know. My cell phone is with me and on at all times.I'll be more than happy to meet you on the day and time you state so we can discuss this postion in detail.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
13 years experience operation in oil and gas mainly from well to hook up and comisioning
Responsible the coordination, supervision and execution of all daily surface operation tasks, both routine and non-routine in line with good oil and gas field practices to ensure the safe and efficient function of facility. Responsible to carry out the troubleshooting on equipment or process upset and provide a training or mentorship program for new and junior technician.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
will train in basic to advance in operation and maintenance offshore operation such as AGT,HLO,Crane operator,first aider,Damage control team,oil spill respond team and vendor training.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Proficient in computer software application such as Lotus Smart Suites and Microsoft Office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Concern for order, quality and safety.
2. Extensive experience as a production operator of a full hydrocarbon production facility including well control, separation, condensate stabilisation, turbine driven gas compression, gas dehydration, liquids / gas export and other associated systems.
3. Able to work successfully as a part of a team.
4. Pleasant and friendly manner, Self and social confidences and ability to work as part of a small multi disciplined team.
5. Good organizing skills, accurate, and able to meet deadlines.
6. Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative without supervision
7. Reliable, Punctual, Problems solving and analytical thinking.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Frequently acted as operation Supervisor to manage and coordinate daily operation.