CV Lead Field Turbine Control Engineer with General Electric (USA)
Lead Field Turbine Control Engineer with General Electric (USA)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Lead Field Turbine Control Engineer with General Electric (USA) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi Relocation: United States, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am having excellent +23 years of experience in power, oil & gas industries as Turbine Control and Mechanical Engineer and working as Lead Field Turbine Control Engineer with General Electric (USA) for last 12 years and located at Abu Dhabi, UAE.
I am looking for more exciting challenging jb change.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
More than 23 year in Power, Process and Oil & Gas Industries.
a. 11.5 years with MP Electricity Board as Turbine Operation & Maintenance Engineer.
b. More than 11.5 years with General Electric as Lead Turbine Control Field Engineer.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATION: 1. B. E. (Mechanical Engg.) in 1982 2. M. TECH. (Engg. Materials) in 1988 (Thesis completed in 1988).
1. Steam Turbine Mark V Controls at GE Schenectady, USA, 8-Jan-01 to 02-Feb-01.
2. Gas Turbine Mark VI Controls at GE Schenectady, USA, 16-Aug-04 to 1-Oct-04
3. Gas Turbine Mark VIe Controls at GE Salem, USA, 23-July-07 to 03-Aug-07
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office, outlook etc. to proficient level
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Six Sigma Green belt
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]