CV Mechanical technician and process operator - In Salah Gas Project -ISG BP / STATOIL /SONATRACH
Mechanical technician and process operator - In Salah Gas Project -ISG BP / STATOIL /SONATRACH
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical technician and process operator - In Salah Gas Project -ISG BP / STATOIL /SONATRACH - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Algeria, French Standard Other:
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in at the University of Guelma, Algeria Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Algeria Present Location: algeria , skikda Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
What ever a man has as an experience , he is always in need to learn and progress and according to my experience in oil and gas field ,I am quite sure that I can handle all what concern the positions described .Anyway ;you will find my detailed CV that contains all my professional experience .
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• December 2003 until now: Mechanical technician and process operator - In Salah Gas Project (ISG BP / STATOIL /SONATRACH ) IN SALAH GAS ALGERIA). At ISG the following training and responsibilities are performed
• 2002 -2003: Mechanical technician within an Industrial maintenance Firm - SOMIK - Skikda - on secondment in the south regions of Hassi- Messaoud with production division compression South-North - Sonatrach
• 2001/2002: Maintenance technician in the National Company NAFTAL (GPL) in Skikda (Algeria). I was in charge of Maintenance and repair of the machines and the pumps.
• 1998/2000: Mechanical technician within the Eastern Maintenance Company SARL SOM-EST Skikda (Algeria). I was in charge of general, heavy machines maintenance as well as the hydraulic equipment systems maintenance
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
• 1997: Diploma of Applied Academic Survey (DEUA) in mechanical engineering: Option: Mechanical Manufacture got at the University of Guelma, Algeria. Thesis Topic: One train helical teeth reducer Design.
• June 1993: General Certificate of Education (Baccalaureate) in Mechanical Manufactures.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Very good skills on: Computer Operating Systems Windows XP and Softwares: Word, Excel, Power point…
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Control facilities and equipment (boiler, turbine and compressor… ..).
.Inspection of water system of fire.
Team emergency intervention.
Reporter anomalies and report all defects.
Maintenance of rotating machines on the site
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
March 2007: SULZER centrifugal pumps exploitation technology: SULZER group pumps type CD and MSD architectural and concept training done in Mantes La Ville, France.
November 2006: S2M Standard training in France.
25-27 January 2005: First Aid Training
2004: On site training: Advanced Safety Audit, working at height, confined space entry, permit to work, gas testing, ISO 14001, RCA: Root cause analysis, and health and safety management system.
Mai 2004: Basic competency in the safe operation and maintenance of emergency generator sets.
June 2004: Coberra 6000 familiarization and maintenance training with Rolls Royce customer training center.
Maintenance and repair of the pumps, turbines reducers alignments etc…
BS33: General Basic Safety Training with Kellogg Brown & Root
BS36: sensitizing to the environment and waste water management matters with Kellogg Brown & Root
BS06: Chemical hazards acknowledgment (AZCOM) Kellogg Brown & Root
BS17: Assembling and disassembling of lifting equipment
BS18: Technical control of lifting equipment with Kellogg Brown & Root
TSTI training (total safety task instruction) with Kellogg Brown & Root
Lock Out and Tag out Training with Kellogg Brown & Root JGC KBR
Firefighting Training in France (IFOPSE Atlantique).
1997: 1 month training course within the company G1LK (LNG plant) in Skikda (Algeria)
1996: 2 months training course within the company NAFTAL (Refinery plant) in Skikda (Algeria)