CV CHEMICAL ENGINEER WITH 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN OIL&GAS DESIGN
CHEMICAL ENGINEER WITH 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN OIL&GAS DESIGN
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in CHEMICAL ENGINEER WITH 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN OIL&GAS DESIGN - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, COIBATORE Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Process Engineer-Trainee in Kavin Engineering and Services Ltd., Coimbatore (Oil and gas field) having nearly 2 years experience.
I am a B.Tech-Chemical Engineering Graduate, completed on May 2006 passed with distinction and acquired an aggregate of 78%.
I hope that I can fulfill all your requirements and may call for an interview.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Preparation of Engineering drawings and documents (HMBT, PFD, P&ID, Process calculations, Line sizing etc.).
• Preparing Process, Mechanical, Electrical datasheets.
• Preparing Commissioning Procedure.
• Preparing Cause and Effect Diagram.
• Safety Analysis and Function Evaluation Charting.
• Preparation of Utility Consumption Schedule.
• Knowledge in API RP (14C,14E,520,521) standards and Shell DEP (20.04.10.10).
• Doing Process simulation using ASPEN- HYSYS Simulation Package.
• As a Shift In-charge efficiently handled process and maintenance of 6000 TCD sugar plant individually.
• Knowledge in operation and trouble shooting of unit operations like Heat Exchangers, Multiple Effect Evaporators, Rotary Vacuum Filters, Gas-Liquid Absorber, Crystallizers, Centrifugals, Dryers, Pumps etc.
Establishment From To Position CTC