CV Offshore Production Technician and Control Room Technician - 8 years extensive experience.
Offshore Production Technician and Control Room Technician - 8 years extensive experience.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Offshore Production Technician and Control Room Technician - 8 years extensive experience. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): North Ferriby, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: UK, HULL Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please consider me for Productions/operations technician/ utilities technician roles
I have 8 years experience in petrochemical/oil and gas operations. 6+ as control room operator. I have 1 + years experience commissioning a advanced petrochemical plant in Hull, England. Duties included writing commissioning procedures. Part of hazop assessment team and risk assessment team. I carried punch out duties daily tour of the plant following technical drawing and PIDs to ensure correct assembly of plant and equipment. Full scale plant commission including flushing purging and leak testing in preparation for start up. Duties also include DCS Honeywell TDC3000 commissioning with the onsite DCS engineer.
Over the last 8 years I have worked with lots of integrated plant equipment ranging from Reaction, Gas compression, Gas dehydration, Gas reinjection, Separation Water Injection monomer recovery and distillation. My operational safety knowledge is to very high standards.
I am familiar with Maximo maintenance systems. I am competent in plant maintenance including safety critical planned maintenance. She2000 risk assessment management systems. I enjoy plant based maintenance duties. And would enjoy a role where maintenance as well as operating was part of the role.
I have vast experience in preparing process plant for maintenance. Following the safe isolation, draining purging and gas testing of plant. I have extensive commissioning knowledge in previous roles and in current roles. I have experience of chemical injection. Such as antifoam, de-oiler, biocide dosing, scale inhibitor. I have a good knowledge of plant sampling such as oil in water, BS&W, 02 content in water. H2S sampling. Dew point analysis. TEG analysis.
I have worked continental 8-hour shift patterns as well as 12-hour shift patterns including days. 3 on/3 off and 2 on/2 off offshore shift patterns
I am greatly interested in good health and safety practices in the work place I am up to date with current safety legislation such as management health and safety at work regs 1999.Comah regs 2003
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2006 – Date
Production Technician and control room technician - BP Schiehallion FPSO
• Control room technician operating complex multi train oil and gas processes
• Member of a multi-discipline team operating, maintaining the process, utilities and generation systems. This is carried out in a safe and efficient manner with minimum impact on the environment in order to deliver production and performance targets
• Implemented BP and Schiehallion HSE policies and objectives contributing to HSE performance
• Competent operation and control of all process and marine systems including isolations and preparation for maintenance
• Proficient knowledge and operation of complex sub-sea infrastructure
• Major shutdown (TAR) job officer
• Experienced emergency response team member
2005 – 2006
Offshore Production technician, CRO. FSPO Hawene Brim North Sea
• Operation of the DCS Scada controls and sub-sea systems
• Start up and operation of separation facilities, water treatment, gas compression, gas reinjection, water reinjection & plant utilities
• Making adjustments to well production/ well streams
• Routine maintenance following offshore PTW instructions.
• Plant operation as described within plant operating procedures.
• Routine sampling of water streams.
• Shutdown operations when required.
• Part of fire fighting/ emergency response team.
• Carryout basic laboratory duties analysis of produced water and chemical injection pumps.
• Communication of deficiencies to supervisor.
• Training of new operators in outside operations role
• Safety rep
• Exposure to and implementation of extensive safety culture
2003 – 2005
Nippon Gohsei synthetic Chemicals Salt end Hull - Commissioning tech/ Control room operator/Operations performance -coordinator
• 12 month commissioning brand new chemical plant
• Installation and commission of Honeywell TDC3000 DCS system
• Writing of all commissioning procedures for plant start up.
• Preparation of Standard operating procedures for general plant operation.
• Implementation of locked open locked closed register
• Development of operator competence programme
• Training of new control room operators
• Safety rep
• Preparation of regular shut down plan for grade change
2000 – 2003 BP chemicals Salt end Hull. Operations Technician/control room operator
• 3 years working for Bp chemicals as a control room operator/ field operator working on DF2/3 acetic/formic/proprionic Acid plants. Controlling the plant by DCS system using Honeywell TDC 3000 touch screen which was then up graded in 2003 using GUS graphic panel control. Duties included Manual plant start up and shut down and ESD shut down.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BTEC ONC Engineering gained July 2005 Merit grade
BTEC ONC Engineering Process plant and instrumentation gained July 2003 Distinction grade
NVQ2 Engineering Manufacture electrical/engineering bias/ July 2001
NVQ2 Process operations Chemical gained march 2003
NVQ3 Process operations complex processing gained October 2003
NEBOSH Safety Certificate Level 3 occupational health and safety
gained August 6th 2004
HNC unit safety engineering open learning.
GCSE’s 11 GRADE A –C
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office experienced: powerpoint, word and excel.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
DCS skills to include Honeywell TDC3000, Scada and silvertec DCS systems.
Training to include:
Offshore survival with Re-breather
Management of major emergencies for CRO’s
Fire team member / Helideck team member
Safe isolation and re-instatement of plan
Pressure testing operations
Competency Management Assurance System user
Guidance on certification (GOC)
Acoustic valve leakage monitoring
Freefall coxswain petrofac training Dundee
Green hand training RGIT Montrose
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Hobbies to include travelling, running, mountain biking.