CV Qualified Electrician (7 years +), multi skilled-having excellent industrial & interpersonal skills.
Qualified Electrician (7 years +), multi skilled-having excellent industrial & interpersonal skills.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Qualified Electrician (7 years +), multi skilled-having excellent industrial & interpersonal skills. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Richards Bay, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
English South Africa Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Electrical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: South Africa Present Location: South-Africa, Richards Bay Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To whom it may concern.
2000 – 2003. Electrical Apprentice at RBM.
During this time I worked at the Ponds, Smelter, Stripping cranes, Roaster, and Msp.
20/11/2003. Completed my training and passed my trade test.
2004 Appointed as Electrical Artisan at MSP – Zircon Treatment Plant.
On the 10/08/2005 I completed my training as senior artisan.
I was also nominated as the health and safety representative.
During my time at ZTP I was part of a team that worked together like a well oiled machine. Whenever there was a task at hand, we would get stuck in as a team.
I gained experience in the mechanical field as well as the production line.
I worked on various mechanical equipment and pipelines.
I was asked to act whenever the maintenance controller was away for whatever reason which helped me improves my people and leadership skills.
I am inspired to pursue a career with a world class company so as to further my career and be an asset to a prospective employer.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2001 - 2004 Apprentice at Richards Bay Minerals.
Richards Bay Minerals is an open cast mining operation together with Smelter Furnaces, Roaster Plants, Slag Mills, Iron Processing Plant and the worlds largest Mineral Separating Plant.
• Did twelve months in total theoretical training.
• Gained practical experience at the open cast mine operations.
• Gained practical experience at the Smelter furnaces.
• Gained practical experience at the Roaster Plants.
• Gained practical experience at the Mineral Separation Plant.
2004 –2007 Electrician at Richards Bay Minerals.
• To inspect and repair assets in accordance with best practice.
• Record job statistics.
• Monitor, identify, respond to and/or report defects, sub-standard equipment performance and other improvement opportunities.
• Perform condition checks according to job-cards, checklists and condition monitoring procedures.
• Assume “technical ownership” of breakdown situations and manage all aspects of corrective work.
• Maintain and improve safety, health and environmental standards and practices.
• Perform fair and reasonable tasks related to the job and working environment, at the discretion of the supervisor.
2007 –Present Electrical Draughtsman at Richards Bay Minerals.
• Construct drawings for electrical systems.
• Revise and make changes to existing drawings.
• Assist in designing electrical systems for projects and maintenance.
• Perform document control and drawing register functions.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Richards Bay Afrikaans High School
Matric (senior Certificate)
Date Obtained: 12/1999
Richtek College for Vocational Education Richards Bay.
Private Bag X5023
N5 In progress.
Subjects completed: Industrial Electronics
Strengths of Materials and Structures.
N6 In progress.
Subjects completed: Industrial Electronics
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Sap basic navigation.
• Sap reservations & requisitions.
• Sap maintenance control.
• Sap manage people.
• Autocad draughting course.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
AC / DC variable speed drives.
• PLC course
• Medium voltage switching (Carleton ville).
• Medium & high voltage course (Durban).
• Multi skilling in fitting discipline.
• Level 2 first aid.
• Maintaining and overhauling of electrical motors.
• Knowledge of different pumps.
• Maintaining conveyor systems.
• Maintaining elevator systems.
• Maintaining gas burners.
• Fualt finding and sound judgement skills.
• 3,3KV systems.
• Maintaining magnetic seperators.
• Maintaining HT seperators.
• UPS systems.
• Vairable speed drives and soft starters.
• Emergency lighting systems.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]