Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Semi-Qualified Chartered Accountant - Tax Return Preparer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Kolkata, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Commerce, CA - Inter Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Kolkata Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with great pleasure I introduce myself as a Semi-Qualified Chartered Accountant having appeared for C.A. Final Examination held in Nov 2007.
I would be honored if allowed to be part of your prestigious organization. I would serve your organization in the best possible manner whereby I can add value to your organization and at the same time add value to self. Your organization has always been known for its ability to manage changes proactively and to reinvent itself continuously without compromising the ideals and values that have sustained it over the years. On a smaller scale, I can draw parallels to what your organization has always strived for.
I have always wished to be a part of your forward thinking and growing organization, which encourages creativity and innovation, leverage human capital, stimulates people intellectually and allows its employees the freedom to take their own decisions.
I have annexed my resume for your kind perusal. I would be grateful if you could spare me some time whereby I can come and meet you in person.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Currently working with PricewaterhouseCoopers PL in International Assignment Solutions as an Associate
1. Managing the flow of Work & Reporting to the Senior Manger
2. Preparation of Tax Returns of Individuals under UK Tax Laws for various clients
3. Reviewing the work of Other Preparers.
• Worked as an Accounts Manager with a Commodity Brokerage firm, Member of MCX & NCDEX (July 2005 – July 2007):
1. Compliance Work, Audit & Finalisation of Accounts of Company and Personal Accounts of Directors,
2. Income Tax & ROC work,
3. Developing strategy for Arbitrage in commodity Derivatives,
4. Interaction with Commodity Exchanges and banks,,
5. Setting up Branch office of the Company at Jaipur etc.
• Articleship from M/s. S.S.Kothari & Co., Chartered Accountants, Kolkata (March 2002 – March 2005). Carried out Statutory, Internal & Tax audit of large public Limited Companies that include the following:
• Finalisation of accounts in applicable statutory reporting formats viz. Schedule VI of the Companies Act, 1956.
• Presentation of accounts as required under different reporting formats.
• Independently handled and finalised different components of accounting groups in financial statements.
• Carrying out audit through standard auditing practices and satisfaction of audit assertions.
• Ensuring compliance of various statutory provisions on inter- corporate loans and investments, managerial remuneration and borrowing limits among others.
• Ensuring compliance of relevant statues, rules and orders issues by Government of India and other regulatory bodies and Accounting Standards issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India on treatment of various components viz. fixed assets, investments, inventories, taxes on income and foreign exchange translation among others.
• Ensuring compliance with internal accounting manuals of respective clients.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Year Course Name of the Institution Performance
May 2005 Chartered Accountancy The Institute of Chartered 53%
PE - II Accountants of India
Nov 2001 Chartered Accountancy The Institute of Chartered 55%
Foundation Accountants of India
2003 B.Com (Hon’s) Bhawanipur Gujrati 52%
Education Society College;