Location (Residence): Roxbury, United States Citizenship:Italy
Italian Standard Other:
English, English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States Present Location: USA, Boston Relocation: European Union, United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir or Madam:
Please accept this letter and the accompanying resume as an expression of my interest in the position with your organization.
As my resume indicates, in December 2007, I have received a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
I have acquired an overall knowledge of leading edge engineering principles, and tools. I am proficient in various automated solutions and applied classroom learning to innovative and successful projects in which I served as sole or team leader. I am also proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and I am experienced in authoring lab reports, and engineering documents.
My personal attributes include creativity, analytical, and troubleshooting skills. I interact productively with people of diverse background and have the ability to work well in a customer-focused environment. I have acquired excellent writing and proofreading abilities with an emphasis on accuracy, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
I am an individual with an internal competitive drive to achieve goals. I am willing to train, travel, and relocate anywhere in the United States with immediate availability. I am confident I could make significant contributions to your organization, and I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my education and abilities might best be employed by your organization.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to your response.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am a recent graduate seeking an entry level position in which I can achieve a professional growth that will enable me to contribute to the growth of the company.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• 1/ 2004 - 12/2007 Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
The University of Alabama in Huntsville. AL, U.S.A.
• 9/1993 - 7/1998 Diploma in Electronics and Communications
Technical Institute in Rieti, Italy.
• Electronic Manufacturing Process
• Digital Electronics & Electronics ΙΙ
• Communication Theory
• Data Communication Networks
• Electric Power Systems
• Control and Robotic Systems
• 9/ 2001 - 9/2002. Italian Army Officer. Rome, Italy.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Software: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Simulink
• Hardware: Build custom PC systems with off-the-shelf components
• Programming: Coding in C and Matlab
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Well organized and proficient with details
• Ability to work well in customer service environment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]