CV Territory Manager Offrole of HDFC BANK Ltd for Retail-Asset(TW-Wheeler),Admistration
Territory Manager Offrole of HDFC BANK Ltd for Retail-Asset(TW-Wheeler),Admistration
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Territory Manager Offrole of HDFC BANK Ltd for Retail-Asset(TW-Wheeler),Admistration - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Karad, India Citizenship:India
English, Gujarati, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Business Admistration Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States Present Location: India, Karad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
At present Working with HDFC BANK (on roll HBL Globle Pvt. Ltd.), as a Territory Manager –Grade-M1 at Karad Branch, for Two-Wheeler Loans from June’06 to till date (Joining Dt.14th June.-06 and Confirmation Dt. 23th March-07).
Work with HDFC BANK (on roll Pamac Finserve Pvt.Ltd,) as Team leader, For Two-Wheeler Loans at Karad Location from April’03 to May’06.
Work with TATA FINANCE Ltd. As a Sr. Service Provider for Two-Wheeler Loans at Karad location from June-2000 to May-2003.
Work with CHOLAMANDALAM INVESTMENT AND FINANCE COMP. LTD., Kolhapur location. For TW and CAR Loans as a Executive from April-1999 to April-2000.
Work with NISARGE FOREST (I) LTD.(an Agro Based Company), as a Branch-Manager at Karad Branch, from June-1997 to Feb-1999.
PRESENT JOB WORK
Sales appraisal for sanctioning loans under Two-Wheeler Loans for HDFC-Bank.
To achieve sales Target through sales team.
Taking Sales Promotion like Advertising the Scheme through News paper, by leafleting, taking Camp activity at Society, companies and Shopping Malls ,at various Location.
Making new Direct Sales Associates for business Promotion.
Handling Direct Channel, Branch Channel, and DSA Channel for Business.
Handling Local Situation, Keep Delinquency under control.
Taking Daily Sales Report through Sales team and From DSA Channel.
To Maintain the good relationship with Dealer, Staff and with Customer.
Taking meeting of Sales team for new Bank policy awareness as well ,how to increase the Sales Target.
Processing of Two-Wheeler loan applications as per the guidelines and criteria laid down by the bank.
Analyzing the credit worthiness and total background of the applicant.
Preparation of various MIS reports, for Senior Management.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Sr.No. Degree University / Board Year Marks
1. M.B.A. (Up to Trim. IV) Bharati University Pune Pursuing. 60.00 %
2. B.sc.(Chem.) Shivaji University Kolhapur April 1997 57.50 %
3. H.S.C. Kolhapur Board Feb 1994 60.00%
4. S.S.C Gujarat Secondary Education Board,Vadodhara Mar 1992 68.25 %
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Languages. C, C++, VB 6.0, VB.NET, ADO.NET, JAVA.
Web Technologies/ Server. HTML.
Databases. Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server 2000, MS Access 2003.
Operating System. MS-DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000/XP.
Reporting Tools. Crystal Report 8.5
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
OTHER COURSES :
1. ‘O’ Level ,Business Professional Programmer from DOEACC Society Govt. of India. (1996-1997)--------------First Class.
2. C.C.C.O Certificate –Govt. Course-(1995-1996)- First Class
Type Writing Skill :
3. English T/W:- 40 W.P.M
N.C.C. Certificate :
4. “C” –Certificate – 19th Maharashtra Batalin-( 1997)—“C” Grade
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Project 1 “ STUDY OF MARKETING OF MUTUAL FUND”.
Team Size: 1.
Duration: 40 days.
Company Name: HDFC BANK LTD., -Karad Branch.