English Philippines Other:
Arabic Saudi Arabia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: Philippines, Pampanga Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir :
I would like to apply to any position commensurate to my qualifications. I am presently working at Saudi Electricity Company. I am hoping that I could find better job opportunities in Your company. I attached my resume for your ready reference . Thank you
Very truly yours.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
SAUDI ELECTRICITY COMPANY
KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
• Reviews area of responsibility from previous shift and identifies performance trends. Reports any anomalies and liaises with previous shift to effect a hand over.
• Responsible in the power plant operation. Takes necessary action in the event of plant emergency and protects the safety and integrity of the plant. Performs immediate corrective measures as the need arises.
• Performs paper works by completing the data on the day’s log sheet, which includes total power consumption in all feeders, generators and engine running hour.
September 16,1997 –September 15,1998
WESTPOINT INDUSTRIAL MILLS CORPORATION
BATANGAS CITY, PHILIPPINES
• Reviews control panels in control room and look into any abnormal condition developing
• Trains operators as part of the on the job training and development
• Participates in shutdown and start-ups,checks on maintenance activities and undertakes low voltage isolation as required.
June 16,1992 – June 23,1996
POWER PLANT OPERATOR/TRADES TECHNICIAN
COMMONWEALTH UTILITIES CORP.
Northern Marianas Island, Saipan, USA
CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
• Monitor pressures, temperatures and levels.
• Close monitoring of all megawatt, current voltage, power factor and frequency meters in the entire control/switch board panel.
• Responsible in the paralleling operation of the incoming generator and gradual lodging of the unit
DIESEL ENGINE OPERATOR
• Routine inspection of all engine valaves,rocker and lubrication of all units
• Checks regularly all engine auxiliaries of its operating conditions and parameters and perform immediate corrective measures as the need arises.
• Checks the status of all stand by units
AUXILLIARY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
• Checks the level of heavy oil storage tank, treated water pumps and lube oil storage tanks, buffer tanks and heavy gas. oil service tanks.
• Checks exhaust gas boiler operating parameters of all units as well as level of all expansion tanks
• Regularly checks the sludge storage tanks levels, waste oil tanks drain ponds and evaporation tanks.
• Checks and maintains t5he three types of boilers
Auxiliary boilers with rated capacity of 2-ton sd design pressure of 45.0 bars
Stem generator with rated capacity of 2-tons/hr and design pressure of 45.0 bars
Exhaust gas boilers with a heat recovery from exhaust gas of an engine that produce 7.0 bars and 2 tons/hr.
November 02,1988 –August 15,1991
CLARK AIR FORCE BASE
• Engaged in the operation, maintenance, repair overhaul of AC generators and electrical and electronic distribution systems.
• Diagnose and isolate causes of malfunctions by performing series of tests using standard tools and equipment
• Performs preventive maintenance, corrosion control and inspection tests
• Maintain records of all adjustment and repairs made.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Operation and Maintenance of Diesel Engines June 11,1984 –June 24,1984
Petersville Power Station
Angeles Electric Corporation
Operations and Maintenance of Wartsila Diesel Engines Oct. 24,1987–Dec. 12,1987
Westpoint Industrial Mills Corp.
Batangas City ,Philippines
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic computer skills.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
performs other related jobs such as electrical jobs.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]