CV Site Supervisor (10 years) PMP certificate pending to become successful Project Manager
Site Supervisor (10 years) PMP certificate pending to become successful Project Manager
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Site Supervisor (10 years) PMP certificate pending to become successful Project Manager - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Lebanon, French Standard Other:
English Canadian, Italian Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Architectural Technologist Bacc Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Canada, Toronto Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With more than 10 years of experience on site in Construction Industry, I am exploring positions with your company. that need someone with hands on technical know-how combined managerial skills and proven in managing project onsite to deliver high quality of service. My resume attached.
Given my made-to-order qualifications, I am confident to step into the position in construction management and become an asset to the Company. Please take a few moments to review my resume
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Over 10 years of experience onsite delivering projects within scope, budget and schedule and have a strong
knowledge of architectural & structural drawings.
Over 2 year of Project Management experience.
Executing Architectural, Mechanical and Electrical plans as required.
Monitor Site Execution and prepare weekly reports, and maintain Company’s policies.
Assist and facilitate training programs for trades to provide high quality of service.
Team player with strong leadership style and able to adapt easily with PMO Team environment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Candidate for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam, April 1, 2008
• SCC Supervisor Competency Certificate 2007
• WHMIS Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System Certificate 2007
• Project Management Certificate, Ryerson University, Toronto, 2003- 2006
• Business Commmunication Course at Ryerson University March 2006
• PMP Introduction Certificate, High-Tech Institute, Toronto, 2004-2004
• Project Management Software, Certificate, High-Tech Institute, Toronto, 2004-2004
• Leadership Management at Ryerson University 2003
• Architectural Technologist, Baccalaureate Technique Dyer-Emar College, Beirut 1992-1996
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Primavera version 3 and uptodate version5
Internet skills in research.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Experienced in negotiation
Solving problems skills
Motivation using tools and Techinque to improve productivity
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have the ability to demonstrate my skills with strong leadership
Using Tools and technique, specifically studied Business communication to enhance and provide excellent performance of producativity.
I believe communication within the team, PMO and stakeholders is the key success for any project.
Detail oriented as you noticed, I studied Architectural technologist Bacc this experience allow me to pay attention to provide excellent quality control.