Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemical engg. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Piping engineer would like to offer my candidature to the company as per the requirements. I have enclosed the details of the project undertaken by me in the curriculum vitae attached with this letter. Please take a look for details.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
(1) ORGANIZATION: SYSTECH CONSULTANCY SERVICES SANTAKRUZ MUMBAI. AS TRAINEE PIPING STRESS ANALYSIS ENGINEER.
(2) EX- ORGANIZATION: STAR ORECHEM INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD." Working As a PROCESS ENGINEER.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Piping Engineering & Technology from Elixir Institute of Piping Engineering & Technology pass with FIRST CLASS, Thane (M. S.), INDA
2. B. Tech. Chemical Engineering from Nagpur University, Nagpur (M.S.), INDIA. Average B. Tech. Chemical Engineering (%) 65.35 (Year of passing July 2006.)
3. Diploma in Chemical Engineering from M.S.B.T.E, Nagpur (M.S.), INDIA (%) 63.12 (Year of passing June 2003.)
Vocational in-plant training in “Indorama Synthetics (I) Limited”, Nagpur. Under the subject
of overview of poly department.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic Knowledge Of Triflex, Ansys.
Operating System (98, Xp & Server),
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Carry Out Stress Analysis Using Software TREFLEX
• Pipe Routing Through P&ID & General Arrangement. Drawing.
• Checking & Preparation Of Isometrics With Respect To P&ID.
• Preparation Of Material Takeoff.
• Exposure To Software’s Like (AutoCAD, TREFLEX. ANSYS).
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]