Vocational in Chef Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Ireland, Waterford Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
After almost eight years in Ireland, I feel it's time to move on. Since I enjoyed working with Irish Ferries, I'd like to continue working on the ships or oil rigs. I believe my experience would be a valuable asset for you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Worked as a chef in Germany, Austria, Ireland. Have a three years experience with Irish Ferries as a cook. Currently I'm employed as Head Chef at Dunhill Cuisine supervising 25 chefs and food handlers.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
After High School I've been employed as apprentice chef for the duration of 3 years. Passed an exam as qualified Chef.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]