Location (Residence): Prince George, Canada Citizenship:Canada
English Canadian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in grade 12 Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: Canada, Prince George Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a very willing person love to work hard and get along with everybody.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have been with Milltron Electric since 2001. Milltron electric specializes in sawmill construction so over the years I have constructed as well as troubleshooted PLC's, MCC's, installed transformers, feeder cables, cable tray, pipe, instrument control and teck cable.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Completed grade 12 at PGSS in Prince George B.C Canada.
Completed my 4th year electrical apprenticeship at CNC in Prince George B.C Canada and obtained my Red Seal
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Not extremely good but I can usually figure them out.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Athletic, like to play any kind of sport competitively.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am willing to learn and would love to try something new.