Malay Brunei Darussalam Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, United States Present Location: Brunei, Brunei Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a piping designer with a total of more than 17 years experience in piping drafting and designing in the Oil and Gas industry and have familiarity with the ASME and the API design code. Currently, I am looking for position as a Piping Designer.
Computer knowledge includes AutoCAD (currently using Acad 2008i) and PDMS design software to model piping layout and prepare 2D drafting including producing Piping GA’s and Isometrics. I am also able to operate the MDS Design Application from the PDMS design software to design and model pipe support.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Client : Brunei Shell Petroleum Co Sdn Bhd
MAJOR PROJECTS :
• Tungku Gas Plant project (Onshore) - conceptual and detailed design.
- Modification of Pipeline Receiver/Launcher. Work includes installations of 2 new trains of Exchangers, Vessels & Pumps, Electrical Heater Condensate Tank and Loading to Tankers.
• Ampa-Fairley Rationalisation project (Offshore) - conceptual and detailed design.
- Modification of 3 complexes and 15 processing platforms. Work includes installations of new LP Compressors, Surge Vessels & Pumps, Flash Gas Compressor, LP Separator and Flares.
• PIMS West Pigging Facilities Upgrade (Offshore) - Conceptual Study and Detailed Design
- Installation of new Launchers and Receivers, upgrading the Pigging facilities on 18 platforms including replacements of risers. 3D modelling of piping and barrels using PDMS.
• BSP East/West Pipeline Replacement Project (Offshore) - Conceptual Study and Detailed Design
- Installation of 18 new pipelines including Launchers and Receivers on 36 platforms. 3D modelling of piping and barrels using PDMS.
• BUGAN New Drilling Platform (Offshore) - Detailed Design
- Involved in the designing of a 6-legged Drilling platform using PDMS – modelling of the piping layout and 2D drafting.
• Magpie Upgrade Facilities (Offshore) - Detailed Design
- Involved in the piping PDMS 2D drafting on MGPP-1 platform of the Magpie-1 Complex.
- Involved in the piping PDMS 3D modelling and MDS pipe support designing and modelling on MGCP-1 platform of the Magpie-1 Complex.
- Installations of Corrosion Inhibitor Injection skids on offshore drilling platforms MGDP02 & MGDP03 to accommodate requirement from the new Mampak field.
ROUTINE ENGINEERING PROJECTS :
• Installation of Corrosion Inhibitor Injection Skid on offshore drilling platforms AMDP2, FAWJ06 and GADP01.
• Installation of Corrosion Inhibitor Injection Skid on offshore drilling platform (AMDP30) – including replacing existing pumps with electrically driven pumps.
• Modular Safety Upgrade (MSU), Well Tie-In (WTI) and CPRA – Safety modifications and Install New Wellhead on offshore drilling platforms in various field locations (Ampa field / Fairley field / Champion field and Darat facilities).
• Bulk Separator Metering Improvement and FTHP Transmitter replacement on offshore platforms of AMPP1, AMRP4, AMPP12 & AMPP17.
• Instrument Gas Upgrade for West Outstations on offshore platforms AMCX-01, AMPP-4, AMPP-12 & AMPP-17 (Installation of air compressor and replacing instrument air system)
• West Test Separator Metering Upgrade AMDP06 offshore platforms (Upgrade and replace existing Test Separator and installation of new Coriolis Meter)
• Routine Offshore Maintenance Engineering (ROME) project – like- to-like replacement and design work on various offshore platforms
Client : Brunei Liquefied Natural Gas Sdn Bhd (BLNG Sdn Bhd)
• Drier and Sulfinol Debottlenecking project – (Train 1 to Train 5). - Conceptual Study and Detailed Design
- Dryer replacement, Installing new Gas Exchanger and C3 Cooler replacement Sulfinol Cooler Replacement, Recertification of Lean/Rich Sulfinol, Regeneration Tray Replacement and Sulfinol Flash vessel Replacement
• Train 1 Priority Valve Replacement project - Detailed Design
- Installations of various types of new valves at Train 1
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- GCE 'o' level
- English City & Guilds (London)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Mircrosoft Word & Excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]