Location (Residence): Tirunelveli, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Industrial Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Qatar, Saudi Arabia Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I write to you seeking QA/QC Engineer’s position ( NACE Level II Sr. Coating Inspector ), which can utilise my experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Operations in coating Industry. In this context, I enclose my resume for your consideration.
Throughout my Ten years of experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control field with TVS Motor Company Ltd. ( India ), and M/S Tekfen construction and Installation company ( Saudi Arabia ) I have delivered strong performance results through combined expertise in:
• Ensuring Product Quality by Periodic and random inspections as per Project specification, client requirements and other Std. ( Such as NACE, ASTM, ASME etc. )
• Developed an excellent network with Operations & Production Engineering Dept., meeting superior quality expectations set by the company.
• Successfully setting and fulfilling superior bench mark standards through process capability improvements, JIT & TPM implementations.
• Attained superior Internal as well as External Customer satisfaction by working closely with internal customers like MPG, Operations & PED teams.
• Involved in QMS [ BVQI ] ( TS16949 Activities ) activities as process plant representative and helped the organization to get the TS certification.
As a core member of the Supervisory Improvement Team and a facilitator of Quality Control Circles , I have been involved, making strategic decisions for the Company, resulting in Quality improvement & cost savings.
Some of my key strengths include constant endeavour for improvement, problem analysis abilities and problem solving through QC Techniques( 7 QC Tools etc. ). Identification of areas for productivity improvement. I possess good leadership skills with the ability to lead and motivate teams. Basically I am a team player.
I would welcome a personal interview to further explore this opportunity & appreciate your time and consideration in reviewing my qualifications.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Velosi Certification LLC Qatar - Mar'08 - Present
Third party Coating Inspector
2.Tekfen construction and Installation Inc. – July’07 to Jan’08
One of the Leading construction and Installation companies in the world having many projects
across the world.
QA/QC – Senior Coating Inspector
Project : Petrorabigh UOU Project Saudi Arabia.
3. TVS Motor Company Ltd., Hosur - 1997 – 2007
Leading TWO WHEELERS Manufacturing company , Received the TS 16949 certification,
Deming award , EHS/OHSAS awards and TPM certification from JIPM Japan.
Career Path at TVS Motor Company Ltd.,
Major Career Achievements:
• Got selected for ICQCC convention ( International ) held at Bali – Indonesia ( Nov’06 ) for excellence in QCC activities in Year 2005-06 as facilitator / Team Leader.
• Got Best SIT Award many times for Quality and productivity improvements done at genba.
• Under gone Jisson-Dojo work shop under Hirano kaicho ( Japanese consultant ) guidance to eliminate Vehicle direct pass defects ( Quality Improvement ).
Quality & Engineering In charge – Process plants, 2002 - 2007
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor Degree ( Graduation ) in Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai, 2005
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME), Sankar Institute of Polytechnic, Tirunelveli, 1997, 90%. Specialisation in machine shop technology.
NACE Coating Inspector Level I
NACE Coating Inspector Level II
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Proficient in MS Office.
Able to make all sort of presentation in MS Power point.
Knowledge in SAP.
Able to work with MINITAB.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Root cause identification & Problem solving through 7 QC Tools.
Always looking for Improvement in the process as well as product.
Solved many problems happened in day to day activities w.r.t. Coating process and Paint.
Fully familiar with coatings and coating technologies.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
NACE Level II Coating inspector having more than 10 years of experience in the coating field and exposed to all industrial segments such as Oil & Gas,Construction & Automotive.Looking for respectable position in a reputed company to contribute for the prosperity of the concern with my experience.