Italian Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Control System Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Italy Present Location: ITALY, ROME Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I’m an Control System engineer, I was degree in Science Information Engineering skilled in modern automatics control. After my degree I have worked to Control System Team of ELASIS S.c.P.A Fiat Research Center. In this period I worked on the analysis and development of modern automatic control/diagnosis system. I have worked with international team to develop Automotive Hardware in The loop Simulator This job have been ended in the February 0f 2006. After this job I was employed in Altran Group (International consulting society). In this period I’m employed to Altran Groop yet. And I’m working how to consultant in the international Defence Society MBDA. In this society I’m working on the analysis and development of a new control system of a New Air Defence System. This is only a summarize of my experiencies. The complete exeperiencies are described in the attached CV.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From 01/05/2006 to now
I.S.L Ingegneria dei Sistemi Logistici of ALTRAN Group
Via Francesco Antolisei 19/25 00131 Roma
Control System Software Application (Senior Consultant Engineer)
• Senior Consultant employed in Defense sector Industry. My main activities are Analysis and Development of Real-time software and control system for Defense application.
• Model development of Mechanical System developed in SIMULINK and STATE FLOW
• Rapid Prototyping of electro-mechanic control system developed in MATLAB/SIMULINK and STATEFLOW
• Real-time Object Oriented Software development in C++ for the Real-time platform base on OS Wxworks
• Software Development for Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)/Programmable Automation Control (PAC) manufactured by Opto22
• Program Manger Assistant and responsible of the analysis /development of all requirements specification documents, (Standard 2167A) starting from Software Requirements Specification Document (SRS), Software Interface Requirements Specification Document (SIRS) and concluding with Software Design Document (SDD) , Software Test Plan Document (STP) and Software Test Design Document (STD)
From 02/12/1999 to 28/02/2006
ELASIS S.c.p.A Research Center of Fiat Group for South-ITALY
Automotive Research Center
Expert control system Engineer
• Analysis and simulation of Modern Control System performed in MATLAB SIMULINK
• Analysis and Development of modern real-time control system algorithm in automotive application;
• Development of Software Test Bench system for the test of the Electronic Control Unit (ECU) and related Embedded software
• Analysis and development of Real-Time Object Oriented software for European On Board Diagnosis (EOBD) in automotive application
• Model Development in Matlab/Simulink/StatFlow Model of electro mechanics systems
• Development of Signal Processing algorithm (Extended Kalman Filter)
• Reverse Engineering of Embedded software in automotive applications
• Planning and management of research activity
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
December -2004 (2-weeks)
Training center di BOSCH GS-ES/ETC
Calibration of Direct Injection Gasoline Engine Diagnosis
Expert of Direct Injection Gasoline Engine Diagnosis
July-2001 (3 weeks)
Massachussets Institute of Technologies (M.I.T)
Computer Aided Multivariable Control System Design
Expert of Multivariable control system design
From Academic Year 1991/1992 to Academic Year 1999
Engineering University FEDERICO II of Naples (Italy)
Computer science engineering and modern control system theories and application
Degree in Computer Science Engineer skilled in Automatics Control
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excellent knowledge of Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP
Excellent knowledge of Office Automation like as MS Office, Outlook IE etc.
Excellent knowledge of Matlab/Simulink, State-Flow and relative system Toolboox .
Excellent knowledge of optimization algorithms and Extended Kalman Filter
Excellent knowledge of Rational Requisite PRO
Excellent knowledge of:Pascal, C (ANSI), C++, Python, Assembler per microprocessore Intel e Motorola
Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Methodologies
Good knowledge of Reationa Rose-Real-Time.
Good knowledge o Realtime OS VxWorks
Good knowledge of LabWiew CVI.
Good knowledge of ControlDesk.
Good knowledge of Visual Source Safe.
Good knowledge of SQL, VHDL, Pascal.
Good knowledge of Unix-like Operative Sistem: Solaris –Linux
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
GOOD ABILITY IN ARTISTIC DRAWING
GOO COMPETENCES IN AERONAUTICS FIELD
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Motorcycle and Car Driving Licenses released by Italian Country