Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Public Administration, Plitical Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait Present Location: Kuwait, Kuwait City Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Firoz Khan , A CP Level 02 has over 13 years of experience of Cathodic Protection System installation for On-shore/Off-shore Jetties, Platforms, Decks, Cross Country pipelines, Underground, Interplant Piping for Fertilizers, Petrochemical and Refinery Complexes, LPG Mounded Storage Bullets, Above Ground Storage tank, etc. Asso-ciated with field activities such as conducting Basic Surveys, Engineering, Site installations, Testing and Commissioning of Systems.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• ADVANCE ELECTRONIC SYSTEM. Baroda, India 390010.
Junior Engineer…….Nov' 1992 To June 1994.
• CONSULTECH, Baroda, India 390007.
CORROSION CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER. Aug' 1994 To Dec' 2005.
• SUBIYA TECHNICAL COMPANY. KUWAIT.
SENIOR CORROSION ENGINEER, Jan ' 06 To Recent
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Diploma In Mechanical Engineering .......1991.
• B.A ( Bachelor of Arts with Public Administration & Political Science )…….1992.
• NACE USA Accredited CP Level 02 – 2008.
• Accredited with NACE India Training Program on Pipeline Corrosion – 2005
• Accredited with NACE India Training Program on Cathodic Protection – 2000.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Trained in Thermal Insulation on Pipeline.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
Has successfully handled Projects in association with Owner/Contractors for Corrosion Monitoring and Cathodic Protection System for On-shore / Off-shore Jetties, Platforms, Decks, Cross Country pipelines, Underground, Interplant piping for Fertilizers, Petrochemical and Refinery Complexes, LPG Mounded Storage Bullets, Above Ground Storage Tanks etc.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
Overall EPC Project management as Construction manager. Job Responsibilities includes coordination with Owner / Main Contractors, Liasoning with contractors, Reporting with Head Office, monitoring site activities with CP Engineers such as Basic CP Surveys, Installation, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Online Corrosion Monitoring System and Cathodic Protection System including CAT, DCVG, ON/OFF CIPL Survey, AC Mitigation and Interference Testing incorporating mitigation measures for the following projects.