Project Planning Engineer / Planner (Oil & Gas - EPC)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Project Planning Engineer / Planner (Oil & Gas - EPC) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Santacruz (East),Mumbai - 55, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Oman Present Location: Oman, Muscat Relocation: European Union, United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sr. Project Planning Engineer (Oil & Gas - EPC)
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
4 years work experience in EPC Project Planning
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BE - Mechanical
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Primavera, Version â€“ 3, 4, 5 & 6 and MS â€“ Project
MS - Office - Excel, Word, Power Point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)-Shell approved Sr. Planning Engineer - EPC Projects (Upstream Oil & Gas Industry).
Worked in Multiethnic Work Culture
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Experience of working in India, Europe (Rotterdam, the Netherlands on deputation) and Middle East.
Experience of Project Planning and Control for Upstream Oil & Gas EPCI Projects - Offshore (2 nos) and Onshore (1 no).