CV/Resume ID no.:
79454 Last Updated:
Monday, April 7, 2008
Location (Residence): the nilgiris, India Citizenship:India
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in maths Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain Present Location: saudi arabia, jubail Relocation: Bahrain
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Application for the post of Safety Officer
I have come to know from reliable source that you are recruiting manpower for your esteem organization, it is with pleasure and confidence that I offer my candidature for the position of Safety Officer. Kindly see my enclosed detailed Curriculum Vitae which clearly speak about me.
Sir, apart from the enclosed Curriculum Vitae, I wish to mention here some of my attributes. I believe in hard work and dedication to the task in hand which is a sure path to success. I am an improver and am always open to suggestions and adoption of new and better techniques of expediting work. Accepting challenging assignments and strings to complete them positively are few of my strong areas.
I Wait an opportunity to be called up to serve in you reputed organization and prove myself. In the event of my placement, I assure you of my unflinching co-operation and giving no scope to regret your decision of appointing me.
Thanking you in anticipation
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Designation : Safety Officer
Duration : Dec 2007 – till the date.
Company : Dywidag
Project : Saudi kayan Cooling Towers project.
Client : Fluor Arabia Ltd.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Technical Qualifications : Diploma in Fire and Safety from NIFE.
Certificate in OSHA : Occupational Safety & Health Training for
Successfully passed in Safety Officer Exam
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
D.C.A (Diploma in Computer Applications
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
2. Participate in the review of all accident investigation reports and initiates corrective action.
3. Review and evaluate the individual performance of all personnel and provide guidance and training where needed to improve performance.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]