Location (Residence): dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Eritrea
Arabic Egypt Other:
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in CIVIL STRUCTURE ENGINEER Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Canada Present Location: U.A.E, DUBAI Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Canada, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Position: SENIOR STRUCTURE SITE ENGINEER.
Over the last 15 years experience in the site supervision, quality control, project management and construction. Also it shows that most of the projects and my positions are handled by me as per international standards in the Middle East. Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that the project includes all the work required to complete the project successfully- Control the base line programme to ensure timely completion of the project and the project is completed within the approved budget- Ensure that the quality plan will satisfy the needs of the project- Manage and control the human recourses required according to the base line programme- Co-ordinate and organize the project through the key persons (Project Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Quality control/Quality assurance, Procurement engineers, MEP co-coordinator, Safety Manager, Document Controller, Purchase department and Planning engineer ) and other resources to carry out the plan. - Ensure that project objectives are met by monitoring and measuring progress and taking corrective action when necessary -Review and certify all the invoices/valuations issue to the sub-contractors and client - Representative of the company with full authority in front of the consultant/client. (Attending the meetings, submit weekly and monthly progress reports. - Implementing Quality Management System (QMS) –Quality Assurance and Quality Control- Prepare QMS Documents as per requirements and standards for construction activities, implementing Quality Control as per construction standards and Engineering standards in structural, Architectural, initate Non conformance Report (NCR) FOR corrective action and report to management about follow up - Supervising, Quality Control of field execution and monitoring the out put of site engineers/supervisors and subcontractors. -Testing and Verification of all construction materials, field execution for effective implementation of Quality Control
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
LC Consulting/ WSP Middle East. UAE-Senior Resident Engineer .Responsible for
Managing, directing super vision for Al fatten Hotel Resident Project in Jumera palm project value US $ 160 Million (03/2007-up to date).
LC Consulting/ WSP Middle East. UAE-Senior Resident Engineer .Responsible for managing, directing super vision for Old Town Resident Phase B with project value US $ 122 Million. (11/05—3/2007).
Qatar Building Engineering Company- Qatar- Quality Control Manager for Central Office Building Umm-Saaed P.V. US $ 34 Million - Technical Record Centre P.V. US $ 3. 5 Million. Both projects under Qatar Petroleum as the client and Consultant (07/2003-10/2005)
Al Oboor for Development Construction Company- Egypt- Project Manager for Pyramid Extra High Voltage Research Centre P.V. US $ 3 Million. Client and super vision is Ministry of Electricity of Egypt (10/2001-06/2003).
Arabian Inter national Construction Company -Egypt- Several projects as follows.
–Site Manager, Misr Beni Suef Cement Factory P.V. US $ 34 Million - Construction Manager for Elbostan Housing project P.V. US $ 3.5 Million. &Nile Sat Station P.V. US $ 2 Million &Royal Hills Luxury Village P.V. US $ 3.5 Million all in 6th October .Site Manager in Hurgada Hilton Hotel P.V. US $ 11.5 Million Site Engineer Palma Pyramids project P.V. US $ 4 Million, Site Engineer West Gate project P.V. US $ 4.0. Site Engineer Embaba Air Port project (10/1993-09/2001).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualifications: -Bachelor of Civil and Structural Engineering 1992– Ain Shams University Faculty of Engineering Egypt.
- Professional Certificate in project management Al-Ahram management computer section AMAC in primavera project planner 1997.
-ISO9000:2000 Series Auditor/Lead Auditor training Course Held AT SGS Egypt LTD 2005.
- Member of Egyptian engineering syndicate.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
AUTO CAD 2008-PRIMAVERA-MICROSOFT OFFICE -SAP80-STAAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Managing, Directing, Super vision of International Project implementing and operating effective quality management system.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]