Location (Residence): Seabrook , United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Afghanistan Present Location: United States, Houston Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT.
Re: Employment Opportunities
To Whom It May Concern:
I am interested in the above referenced position I believe my qualifications might be what this position would require. I was most recently employed overseas as an electrician supporting the U.S. Army military operations in the Middle East. My responsibilities include Installation and Maintenance of 3-Phase D.C up to 4160v, from Power Generation, Transformers, Meters, Switch Gear, Panels and Distribution to Equipment, also Living Quarter /Operational / Preventive Maintenance.
• Professional: Adhere to high ethical standard, both personally and professionally
• Field Expertise: Comfortable with all aspects of Electrical Construction/Maintenance and National Electrical Code.
• Logistics: Purchasing, Receiving, of Materials/ Scheduling of Employee Task
• Work-Flow Management: Coordinate between trades to meet established deadline(s)
• Labor Management: Supervise Employees for efficient work flow
• Project Management: Supervise all aspects to ensure smooth project operation and successful completion.
• Safety: I always adhere to company and industry safety practices and standards.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my work experience in greater detail. I look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
01/05-Present S.E.I.I. Afghanistan
Installation and Repair of all electrical services in support of the U.S. ARMY/United Nations Security Forces
D.C. Generator Power Supplies
Hazardous Location Retrofit
Service Entrance Conductor Installations
3-Phase Power Generation and maintenance
--2003 Wayne’s Electric Denver, Co.
Industrial Construction/Retrofit, Land Based Drilling Rig Maintenance Contract
Motor Controls/ Living Quarter Maintenance
Primary and Secondary Switch Gear
Emergency Warning Systems
Fire Alarm Systems
DC Power Generation and Distribution
--1998 Summit Electrical Systems Inc. Brighton, Co.
New Commercial Construction of Federal Courthouse
Construction Schedule Coordination With Other Trades
Install Conduit, Raceways, Cable Trays
Transformer Wiring / Terminations
Service Entrance/Branch Circuits
Automatic Transfer Switches
--1996 LaMil Connections Inc. Aurora, Co.
New construction for Douglas County School District and U.S. Geological Service Headquarters.
Switch Gear Installations
Communication System Grounding
Automatic Transfer Switches
Primary/Secondary Feeder Installations
Sub-Panel, Branch Circuit Installations
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Microsoft office applications: Word, Access, Excel, Powerpoint, Etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Read Blueprints, Wiring Diagrams, Schematics
D.C. power distribution and maintenance
Electrical System Troubleshooting & Repair
A.C./D.C. Drives, Motor Controls, H.V.A.C. Controls
Lighting Contactors & Relays
Switch Gear Installation
Electrical Equipment Maintenance & Repair
Class I, II, III Hazardous Location Installations
Automatic Transfer Switches, UPS, Battery Back-up applications
Interior & Exterior Wiring Applications
Inspect & Operate Equipment
OSHA Standards & Practices
Knowledge of Health & Safety and Safe Working Practices
National Electric Code Compliance
Ability to carry out duties with minimum supervision
Organizing spares, tools, & maintenance activities
Undertake contract control and supervise contract staff
Be responsible for fault diagnosis, work planning and management
Knowledge of health & safety and safe working practices
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
13 years experience as an Industrial Electrician/Rig Electrician. I am organized, efficient, and committed to producing top quality work team member. I have strong analytical skills, and a solid work ethic. I am a fast learner of complex concept. I am also single without dependents and look Forward to traveling and working overseas again.