Location (Residence): Olongapo City, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: PHILIPPINES, OLONGAPO Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Citizenship: Filipino Sex: Female
Date of Birth: November 12, 1982 Civil Status: Single
Age: 25 years old Height: 5’0
Religion: Roman Catholic Weight: 90 lbs.
Father’s Name: Jessie M. Reyes (Deceased) Occupation: Teaching
Mother’s Name: Bethzaida C. Reyes Occupation: Teaching
Language Spoken: Filipino, English
To obtain position of electronics and communication engineering experience will significantly contribute to product innovation and process development; further enhance the training that I have acquired in my chosen field and share a proactive work with my skills.
AREAS OF INTEREST
Electronics/Communication designing & troubleshooting, Ship outfitting designing, and other engineering field.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
October 25, 2006 up to Present - SHIP DESIGN ENGINEER
Electrical Design Department (Engine Room Casing & Funnel (Accommodation Part) and Cargo Hold Areas)
Hanjin Heavy Industries and Construction, LTD.
Green Beach 1, Redondo Peninsula, Sitio
Agusuhin Brgy. Cawag, Subic, Zambales
1. Preparation of Production Drawings for Electrical Outfitting works.
a) Cableway Installation-2D
b) Manufacturing Drawing for Cableway and Seat
2. Distribute yard drawings/ vendor drawing to relevant department.
3. Follow up the relevant problem of distributed drawings.
4. Settle comments issued by site owners or class surveyors.
5. Study of Rules & Regulations.
6. Activity for improving productivity, work-ability and cost saving
7. Analysis and Report of the complete project in aspect of design
May 16, 2006 – September 2006 - SALES ENGINEER
Chain Marketing Corporation – major dealer
Of Panasonic products
12F 333 State Center Binondo, Manila
1. Sales Engineering
2. Designing the installation of electrical equipment in client’s area.
3. Follow up the relevant problem/client’s needs.
4. Supervising of worker.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
S.Y. 2000-2006 BS degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Technological University of the Philippines-Manila
Ayala Blvd. Ermita, Manila
S.Y.1997-2000 Secondary Education
Pangasinan National High School
Alvear St. Lingayen, Pangasinan
S.Y.1990-1997 Primary Education
Magsaysay Elementary School
Alvear St. Lingayen, Pangasinan
TRAININGS AND SEMINARS ATTENDED
Oct. 25,’06 –Jan. 19, ’07 SHIP DESIGN ENGINEER
Hanjin Heavy Industries & Construction, Co., LTD. Educational Institute in South Korea
Nov.27-29, ’06 American Bureau of Shipping Academy Seminar about “Introduction to Classification Survey and Engineering Requirements”
Nov. 24, ‘05 – Feb. 1, ’06 On the Job Training (OJT)
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company,
Malate/Paco Business Zone-Malate Central Office
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND TRAITS
· Knowledgeable in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Flexible and a friendly person
· Efficient in analyzing and viewing 2D plans and 3D models.
· Proficient in using TRIBON M3 software for electrical outfitting in a vessel (structure modeling and drafting)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
· Flexible, good team player or good leader
· Highly Inquisitive
· Fast learner
· Self motivated
· Has a sense of responsibility
· Has good communication skills (Filipino and English)
· Basic knowledge in Hangul
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]