Location (Residence): chenni, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in History Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Mauritius, Norway, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Virgin Islands, U.S.
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing to introduce myself to you as a person with 4+ years of Experience in BPO Industry. I have the ability to be a good listener, compassionate to provide outstanding service to the customers with proven customer service skills. I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your firm, If u could provide me with a opportunity to work in ur estemeed organisation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Total 5 years of experience and currently working as a Team Leader-Operations.
Key Skill Sets:
● Call center and Customer management
● Good Communication and Presentation skills
● People Management skills
● Voice support, handling calls, escalations and backend interactions
● Monitoring calls, scoring and providing feedback and call coaching to agents
Aegis Bpo Services Ltd Coimbatore
Team Leader – Operations. Jan 2007 – Till Date
● Handling a Team comprising of 20 members and providing Feedback to CCE as per the updates and Conducted Regular Briefing
● Reporting to the Team Manager with responsibility for Operational and people management.
● Supporting management and Agent to help create their own successful and productive team and become effective team leaders.
● Creating and Introducing on Floor customer awareness and feedback forms with most useful results.
● Reviewing and evaluating weekly KPI achievement and producing an end of week report.
● Supervising, Motivating and developing process wise reward and recognition programs.
● Mentoring, Monitoring, and Improving Agent, Team and Process.
● Motivating each Team Member, guiding, monitoring their performance and implementing corrective actions as required.
● Initiated process improvement plan for better call handling and accurate Account Interaction to reduce AHT Levels.
● Conducted internal survey and implemented Reports to reduce Repeat Calls and to provide FTR’s (First Time Resolution).
● Developed Internal projects Regarding Technical queries to guide CCE and for process development.
● Implementing process metrics and development of corrective actions wherever required.
Team Leader – Operations. April 2006 – Jan 2007
Handling Team of 17 members:
Taking every day report on their Calls offered and answered.
Briefing the team on the Ice Scores where the customer will send yes if he is satisfied with the previous interaction with executive.
Brief the team on AHT with the target and actual.
Brief the team on the everyday tips required to handle all the calls.
Brief the team on the offers or any plan launched newly.
Brief the team on the daily report.
Sending every day data required to the client.
Handling second level escalation calls.
Handling first level retention.
Handling special Interest Group for ICE (Instant Customer Engagement) to achieve the target of 85%.
Handling SIG (Special Interest Group) to bring AHT and HOLD under control.
Maintaining their attendance and records or their annual appraisal.
Doing annual appraisal for agents completing one year.
Customer Relation Officer September 2005 – April 2006
Magus Customer Dialogue Pvt. Ltd.,
Customer Relation Officer Jan 2004 - Sep 2005
Call handling: Handling calls of an national Mobile Company.
Picks up the call that hits the ACD with Mobile number and customer name.
Number should be entered in the Pacs where we can check the previous interaction and capture our interaction for future reference.
If any activation and deactivation required will be done with the available software
There will be call- handling script which has to be followed.
All the above mentioned is followed with in the AHT of 1.35 Seconds.
Again the process was outsourced to HTMT on Sept 28th 2005.
From 15th Oct 2005 I got promoted as Mentor;
Will clear all the process related doubts for the executives in the floor and maintain the Service Level, AHT & First Call Resolution.
ABN Amro Bank (Credit Card) April 2003 to Nov 2003
Worked as a Marketing Executive.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Arts - History
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Strong Skill in MS office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
AVAYA (CMS Supervisor) - AHT, Service Levels, AUX.
NORTEL - AHT, Service Levels, AUX
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Have won best Team award for achieving the ICE target of 90%. - HTMT
Have won best Quality team award. -HTMT
Have won best Team award for the last three Months Continuously -HTMT
Have won best Team Leader Award in the Month of Nov 2007 – Aegis
Have won best Team Leader Award for the last Quarter - Aegis
Additional Responsibilities held:
Conducting fun activities on the floor.
Tracking the Repeat calls to the call center.
Analysis on wraps up notes and service requests.
Tracking the Daily attendance for entire process.