Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Marine Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Slovenia, Maribor Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
As a very experienced 1st Ass. Engineer and Chief Engineer I would like to apply for a job at your company.
Throughout all these years of navigation I proved myself as a very good and hard worker.
I am looking forward to hearing from you about your company and other details as salary, contract,line, vacation etc.
In case of any openings, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
SEA GOING EXPERIENCE:
• From 1972 – 1984 sailing on »Splošna Plovba« - Piran, Slovenia as 3rd
Ass. Engineer, 2nd Ass. Engineer and 1st Ass. Engineer
• From 1989 – 1993 sailing on »Peder Smedvig« - Stavanger, Norway as
1st Ass. Engineer
• From 1994 – 1997 sailing on Irgens Larsen (Kvaerner) – Oslo, Norway
As 1st Ass. Engineer
• From 1997 – 2002 sailing on GWF (Chiquita) Antwerp, as 1st Ass.
Engineer and Chief Engineer
• From October 2002 – March 2003 I was sailing on Atlanship Switzerland
• From March 2004 – Jun 2004 I was sailing on Tide Water – United State
• From Jun 2004 I am sailing on Transeuropa Passengers ferries
• From 1995 – 2006 sailing on GWF (Chiquita) Antwerp, as
• From 2006 – 2006 sailing on CMC-CGM as Chief Engineer.
• From 2006 – 2007 sailing on Hidrodive as Chief Engineer.
• From 2007 – 2008 sailing on Svitzer Africa as Chief Engineer.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
DIPLOMA HELD: Machine Engineer from Maritime University – Piran,
LICENCE HELD: Chief Engineer (1984)
COURSES: Completed the medical care on board ship training (2001)
Completed the survival craft and rescue boats course (2001)
Completed an advanced fire fighting course (2001)
Completed the search, rescue and survival at sea course,
Personal safety and social responsibilities (2001)
Unitor Marine Refrigeration Training course (1999)
Man B&W Training Course – Denmark (1996)
Norwegian Highest Grade Certificate As Tanker man (1991)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Having basic Word and Excel training.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]