Bachelors in engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Angola, Nigeria Present Location: POLAND, GDYNIA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for a position as a chief engineer, preferably on and AHTS vessel. I have ample experience working on this kind of ships, however I also have adequate training to work on other kinds of ships. Furthermore, I am very communicative and proficient in English. I am deeply convinced that your clients will be more than satisfied with my work. If you need any more information I will be more than happy to provide it.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I HAVE BEEN WORK AS C/E ALMOST 18 YEARS FOR DIFFERENT COMPANIES. LAST 10 YEARS I HAVE BEEN WORK ON AHTS VESSELS
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I HAVE GRADUATED W.S.M AT GDYNIA IN 1978 . IN 1992 I HAVE PASSED EXAMS AND GOT POLISH CHIEF ENGINEER UNLIMITED LICENCE
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
NORMALLY AS EVERY CHIEF ENGINEER. I HAVE PREPARED REPORTS , REQUISITIONS AND USE PROGRAMME FOR MAINTENANCE ENGINE DEVICES.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I CAN WELDING SOME PIPES FROM SEA WATER SYSTEM
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]