Vocational in Electrical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Qatar Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Commissioning (+ Pre-)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
April 18, 2008
I am a QC inspector with over 17 years of specialized experience in Installation and commissioning of electrical activities in Oil field construction, both in India & Abroad. Having honed my skills in proving ground facilities across various domains, I am interested in expanding my professional horizons by seeking newer challenges. In addition to my resume enclosed here for review, I would like to take this opportunity to explain how my knowledge and expertise can make a significant contribution to your company's growth.
I have proven competencies in construction management, vendor development, cost control, documentation and project management. My experience has helped me gain key expertise in ensuring operational efficiency and establish high quality standards in Electrical Engineering. I have also involved in inward inspection of materials, performing quality audit and resolution of performance bottle necks. In addition to that, I also have significant experience in operation and maintenance of many electrical installations for industries & multi- storied building
I am presently exploring a challenging assignment at an established high-growth company that would leverage my engineering expertise and organizational competencies, as well as the management capabilities accomplished over 17 years of working in a highly challenging environment.
I would welcome the chance to discuss with you in confidence, an opportunity at your organization.
Thank you for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Senior QC inspector with over 17 years of experience in handling end to end electrical activities in oil field construction both in India and abroad
• Exhaustive experience of having worked in many projects of renowned organizations and successful completion and handing over of projects to the client on time
• Proven track record in handling the entire aspect of the project, construction management, quality control & handing over
• Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills, blended with superior team management & leadership skills
• Exploring a senior management career with an organization of repute in – Azerbaijan Baku
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS WORD , EXCEL ,LOTUS AND AUTOCAD little
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
As I mentioned in my cv I have 17years in oil and gas construction, I can work as a Electrical Superintendent also.right now i am working in qatar with technip france for their ongoing olefin project...previously i was with worley parson oamn for their EMC at petroleum developement of oman and I have experience with british petroleum at Azerbaijan also.