Location (Residence): Quezon City, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Marine Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States Present Location: Philippines, Quezon city Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Greetings to all respected employers,
I'm a young Filipino marine engineer with Chief Engineer COC willing to work via direct hire in US, EU and UK countries. I'm planning to relocate my family in any of the above countries in the future.
I'm 29 years old with previous exparience as Second engineer onboard oil/chem and product tankers.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Vessel experience - 2 years as Second engineer onboard variious oil/chem and product tankers since May 2005.
- 15 months experienced as third engineer onboard oil/chem tankers
-13 months experienced as fourth engineer onboard oil/chem tankers
- 10 months as oiler onboard oil/chem tanker
12 months as engine cadet onboard bulk carrier
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering of Philippine Merchant Marine Academy on July 2000.
With full and complete STCW (95) required trainings and certificates valid for oil and chemical tanker vessels.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer literate. Can understand and apply basic to complex microsoft office applications.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Experienced in troubleshooting of machineries faults and problems especially diesel engines and various auxiliary machineries.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]