CV/Resume ID no.:
79747 Last Updated:
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Location (Residence): Abudhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Seience Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I the undersigned would you like to forwarded my C.V for the above said post. Presently I am working for Bunduq Oil Producing Platform as a Mechanical Technician.
Hope my candidature will suit the requirements of your organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Gulf From July2002 to till date working as mechanical technician at Bunduq offshore oil producing platform at Abu Dhabi.
From 1998 to 2002 worked as Auto mobile Mechanic for Jasim Bin Adi Company. (U.A.E).
From Feb. 1994 to Jan. 1997 worked as a heavy equipment Mechanic for Saudi Aramco in (K.S.A).
INDIA From August 1991 to July 1993 worked with CROMPTON GREAVES Co. as a field Service representative for their Diesel Engine Generators.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Educational Qualification : Pre degree in Science Subject
Technical Qualification : I.T.I for Fitter Trade and Elective
subject as Diesel Mechanic passed with First class.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office, Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES UNDERTAKEN
• Collecting Vibration data of rotating equipments with SKF Micro log data collector and analysis with the help of Prism4 or SKF machine analyst software.
• Experienced in maintenance and repair of gas turbines like Solar Centaur (4500&50) twin and single shaft turbines. Good experience in turbine installation, trouble shooting, periodic maintenance, daily performance monitoring and overhauling of its ancillary equipments. Also experienced in carrying out hot and cold aligning of turbine engine to gearbox and gearbox to driven equipments. Well exposure in turbine internal inspection with aid of boroscope.
• Experienced in maintenance and repair of Cater pillar 3600series gas engines and Ariel reciprocating gas compressors.
• Overhauling and maintenance of various types of pumps single& multi stage centrifugal, reciprocating and diaphragm pumps of low and high pressure.
• Over hauling & maintenance of Philadelphia &David Brown reduction gearboxes.
• Skilled in inspection, troubleshooting maintenance of both pedestal and mobile crane and its system like engine, hydraulic pump, motor, winch assembly & gearbox. Also assisted for load testing of cranes.
• Experienced in overhauling &maintenance of rotary and reciprocating air compressors made by manufactures like Quincy, Sullair, Airman & Atlas Copco.
• Overhauling & pressure testing of various types of valves ranging from 1" -18" used in oil industry.
• Hand on experiences on various precision measuring tools.
• Trouble shooting & Overhauling of Caterpillar, Cummins, M.W.M Deutz, R.P.D Inline & 'V' type diesel Engines.
• Maintenance &trouble shooting and overhauling of caterpillar and komatsu Lift trucks (forklift), Excavator, Cat track type tractors (Bulldozer), Side boom (pipe layers),Wheel and track type.
• Maintenance of shovel, Dumper trucks and other heavy equipments.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
SAFETY TRAININGS RECEIVED
• Basic fire fighting training course conducted by Gulf Technical and Safety Training center (3 Days).
• H2S Training course.
• Lifeboat coxswain training conducted by TSDB. (2 Days).
• Sea survival training by GTSE. (2 Days).
• Breathing apparatus and Cascade system.
• Permit to Work training conducted by NTC. (2Days).
• Safe rigging and slinging course conducted by TUV. (2 Days).
• Health, safety and environment training. (2 days).
• Safety training on safe welding and grinding operations.