Location (Residence): Bangalore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Software Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), Australia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom Present Location: India, Bangalore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Hiring Manager:
This letter is to express my interest in discussing about the change of job from my present company to expose my knowledge in the Racing world.
The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
· I have successfully designed the test cases, bug report and execution of test cases, involved in Quality Auditing.
· Exposure in QTP 8.2 AND TEST DIRECTOR 5.0
. Basic knowledge in TSL.
· I am a self-starter.
· Eager to learn new things.
· Strive for continued excellence.
· Provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers.
. I have a understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
6th June 2005 – 21st July 2007
Served as a Test Engineer in SEISMIC TECHNOLOGIES, Chennai, India
25th July 2007– Till date
Serving as a Software Engineer(QA) in QUANTUM BSO AND TECH PVT LTD, Bangalore, India
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• 12th from A.E.T Matric Higher Secondary School, Erode, TamilNadu. (1999 – 2000)
- Attained First Class (75.1%)
• 10th from A.E.T Matric Higher Secondary School, Erode, TamilNadu. (1997 – 1998)
- Attained First Class (75%)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating System - MS DOS, Windows (98,2000,XP)
Technologies - C#, ASP. Net, VB.Net, C, C++
Databases - SQL Server 2000
Testing Tool - QTP 8.2, Test Director 5.0
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Exposure to all stages of SDLC and STLC.
• Conducting Black box Testing (Functionality, Integration, System, Security and Sanity testing).
• Understanding Test Plan, Preparing Test Cases and Execution of Test Cases
• Reporting software bugs Using Defect Tracking Tool
• Prioritization of software bugs.
• Knowledge in CMM Levels
• Exposure in Automation Testing Tool(QTP)
• Possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• Enthusiastic about learning new concepts in emerging technology.
• Self-motivated, cooperative self-starter and good interpersonal skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Date of Birth : 31st Oct 1981
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single