CV Material Selection (Metalurgy) and Corrosion Engineer
Material Selection (Metalurgy) and Corrosion Engineer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Material Selection (Metalurgy) and Corrosion Engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Egypt Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Faculty Of Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Mr. / Mrs.
Your advertisement for your company is caught my attention. I was drawn to the ad by my strong interest in both Material Selection and Corrosion Engineer.
I have worked with a GUPCO Company in Operation Department "Integrity Management Team", and I also have substantial experience in the Corrosion Monitoring, Cathodic Protection, Painting Protective Coating and Tendering Process. Because of this experience, I can make a direct and immediate contribution to your department. I have enclosed a copy of my resume, which details my qualifications and suggests how I might be of service to Material and Corrosion Engineer.
My three years of marketing research experience at oil and gas Industries has given me a terrific background in work, focus group, and a wide range of chemical and corrosion monitoring
I will be available for employment from May 2008.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1- Follow up corrosion in different sites ( onshore / offshore ).
• Select the suitable corrosion /scale monitoring and chemicals injection /fluid sampling techniques.
• Manage handling of the retrieved corrosion and scale monitoring coupons.
• Analyze the monitoring results.
Develop database/graphs for the results of the retrieved monitoring elements.
2- Follow up Chemicals injection program including the following:
- Corrosion Inhibition.
- Scale Inhibition.
- Paraffin Dispersant.
- Pour Point Depressant.
- Microorganisms Follow up.
- O2 Scavenger.
- H2S Scavenger.
- Mono Ethylene Glycol.
- Die Ethylene Glycol.
- Tri Ethylene Glycol
• Prepare tenders documents and participate in the evaluation of the technical and commercial offers of the bidders.
• Recommended the suitable types of chemicals to mitigate corrosion and improve the production operations.
• Prepare the chemical cleaning and mothballing programs.
3- Follow up Cathodic Protection Systems (Sacrificial anode and Impressed Current) and the types of anodes to be used for each type.
• Design cathodic protection systems for pipelines, tanks and marine structures using either the sacrificial anodes or the impressed current system as appropriate.
• Prepare the bill and specification of materials required for the C.P projects.
• Supervise installation of the cathodic protection systems.
4- Follow up Inspection Program by U/T.
5- Follow up the specification and the types of the systems for the painting to be used on the onshore and the offshore.
• Recommended the suitable paint systems for steel structures in different environment (Offshore & Onshore ). Also recommend the most suitable methods of application and procedures.
• Prepare tender documents and evaluate the bidders technical and commercial offers.
• Participate in prequalification of the paints suppliers.
• Develop quality control procedures for surface preparation and application of paints.
6- Follow up the pigging programs, with the different type for the pigging.
7- Follow up to contact with the vendors and to make the Technical Evaluation in the tenders including the following:
- Chemical Tender.
- Painting Tender.
- Cathodic Protection Tender
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
* May 2004 graduated from "Faculty of Engineering" Cairo
Major : B.Sc. Metallurgy Department.
Grade : Pass.
Graduation project: Intergranual Corrosion
* August 1999 awarded thanawya amma, "Sh. Abdul Aziz M. Al Khalifa" School for boys, Bahrain 99.6% .
1 - Integrity Management Training Work book.
2 - Pipeline Design & Piping Stress. "December 03 to 07, 2006".
3 - Oil Field Corrosion Course. " 29 January to 1 February 2007".
4 – Cathodic Protection Course from "11 November 2007 to 15 November 2007 ".
5 – Attend an Annual Conference in the Corrosion Challenges in Industry from 26 – 28 November 2007, Ismailia, EGYPT "I am a member in the Egyptian Corrosion Society (ECS)
* I have got training at "Suez Oil Company" (SUCO) For 2 Weeks.
* I have got training at "Iron and Steel Egyptian Factory" In Helwan For 2 Weeks.
* I have got training at "The atomic Energy Agency" For 2 Weeks.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows "98, ME, xp,"
MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
Internet (Explorer, Navigator, Communicator).
Essential for Networks.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Capable to communicate with people from different levels.
Capable of physical heavy manual outdoors work.
Mobility and ability to work under pressure.
No restriction for working abroad any place any time.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Seeking a challenging entry – level position,where my academic background is efficiently utilized and my analytical, interpersonal and communication skills are highly developed.