Italian Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Mechanical Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Italy, Pisa Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am actually working for a multinational company and Automotive field. I am ready for a new challenge.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Product support and Manufacturing support to NPN Plant (Virginia, USA) for GM NA customer and GM E customer, directly reporting to the board of SiemensVDO Automotive – HP Gasoline System division.
- Design Injector development and customer relationship for Engine components packaging;
- Responsibility for the product performances and support for all technical customer request;
- Responsibility for the Quality Documents (Control Plan, DFMEA, Product Specification, Validation test) ISO TS16949 and Customer technical Quality Interface;
Support activity: (March 2007 – today) Process Manager for the Requirement Engineering area and CMMI process implementation.
Position (May 2002 – Feb 2007): Product Engineer
Main Activities: Technical support for new Product Develop; Responsible for the technical simulation and test validation; Responsible for the magnetic material properties, Responsible for the test definition and product validation, ECU performances definition and test definition in according to the Injector performances and calibration, Product and ECU definition needed to satisfy the customer requests (OPEL-GM –- DAIMLER CHRYSLER – KIA – DAEWOO – BMW - RENAULT – PSA – PORSCHE). Responsible the technical SIPAF approval (Specific Instruction and Part Approval Form), Product Technical Specification, components drawing, DFMEA, technical PPAP approval (Production Part Approval Process) related to the magnetic product components.
Feb 2001 – May 2002: Stage in SiemensVDO Automotive SpA (Pisa, Italy) – Gasoline System division for degree thesis.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master degree "Mechanical Engineering" - University of Pisa (Italy) – duration: 5 years
Secondary School Specializing in Scientific Subjects – “Liceo Scientifico G. Pellecchia” – Cassino (Italy)
Advanced Training on:
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Problem Solving Discipline (G-8D)
- 6-sigma – Green Belt certificate
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean Manufacturing
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Solid Knowledge of Microsoft Software’s (Excel, Word, Project Management, Power Point, Outlook), Mathcad, Autocad.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
License: Drive license A - Drive license B – Nautical license
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]