CV/Resume ID no.:
79872 Last Updated:
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Location (Residence): salem, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Yemen Present Location: india, chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
Have excellent quality of adapting to latest technology with analytical, logical and innovative knowledge to provide excellent solution
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company Profile: John Energy Ltd,Ahmedabad is operating one of the largest fleet of on land rigs in India and their rigs are mostly occupied under contractual obligations in long term contracts.
DURATION: Feb 3rd 2008 to till date
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master of Engineering in the field of Instrumentation Engineering from St.Peters Engineering College during June 2006 – May 2008 with an aggregate of 80%
Bachelor of Engineering in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Muthayammal Engineering College during July 2002 - April 2006 with an aggregate of 71%
Passed Higher Secondary Examination from Mahendra Matriculation Higher Secondary School in the year 2002 with 71%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
DUTIES OF INCHARGE OF INSTRUMENTATION:
• Installation, Commissioning and wiring of instruments for the Rig. The instruments are like Pressure sensor, level sensor, Tachometer, Pen Recorder, Bit Tracking Sensor, RPM Sensor, Drilling Monitoring System of Mi-SWACO.
• Calibrations of instruments and checking the performance of instruments to be done
• To take care of maintenance of instruments
• Taking the preventive maintenance actions for the instruments.
• Making the DPR for the Instrumentation. Removing and reinstalling and wiring of the instruments when Rig is shifted to the other place.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]