Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Maintenance Engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Sharjah, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Sharjah Relocation: Qatar, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have been working in UAE for the last three years in Intertek. Incharge of Equipment Condition Monitoring section in Intertek. Main task include provide technical reports to maintenance engineers in industrial plants. Have completed bachelor degree in engineering in Mechanical Engineering from University of kerala. Also did a PG diploma in Information Technology from IIITMK.
Have good knowledge of computers and safety practices. Also the UAE driving license is under process.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. In charge of Equipment Condition Monitoring section.
2. Provide technical supports to plant maintenance section in industries.
3. Provide technical reports to clients for the condition of equipment like Turbines, Compressors, Engines, Transmission system etc.
4. Provide reports for the corrective action and the preventive measures to be taken to extent the life of equipment like Turbines, Compressors, Engines etc.
5. Provide Diagnostic & Technical comments for lubricant and transformer oil analysis reports.
6. Deal with customers for technical clarification of analysis reports.
7. Work allocation & supervision of chemists and lab supervisors.
8. Timely release of analysis reports and maintains the quality of work done.
9. Assure the quality of work and maintain the Health and safety policy.
10. Reporting to the management about the daily activities, provide month end reports and updating client files.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1 B Tech in Mechanical Automobile Engineering (4 Years)
Institution : University of Kerala
Duration : 1999 – 2003
2 Diploma in Industrial Safety
Institution : Annamalai University
Duration : 2004 -- 2005
Subjects include Safety Management, Safety Training, Risk Analysis/assessment, Personal Protective Equipments and Safety Analysis.
3 Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology & Management
Institution : Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Kerala
Duration : 2003 – 2004
Working knowledge of Windows 2000 / XP, AutoCAD, MS Office, Internet and basics of hardware.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Working knowledge of Windows 2000 / XP, AutoCAD, MS Office, Internet and basics of hardware
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Have good knowledge of safety practices & knowledge of computers. Also willing to accept responsibility, energetic, works well under pressure, easily adaptable to new environments.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]