CV Maintenance fitter, welder, fabrication, Health and Safety
Maintenance fitter, welder, fabrication, Health and Safety
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Maintenance fitter, welder, fabrication, Health and Safety - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Tillicoultry, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Maths, English, Physics, Computer Studies Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom Present Location: United Kingdom, Stirling Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have been working in heavy engineering for the past twenty years and feel that it as now time to apply my skills within the offshore industry. I feel that my broad range of experience will be of value to you and that my determination to aquire new skills will also allow me to fit into your company with ease.
• Fault diagnosis.
• Fabrication and welding.
• Installation and maintenance of tanks, slurry pumps, centrifugal pumps, crushers, screens, vibrating feeders, screw augers, pipe work, steelwork etc.
• Promoted to Supervisor.
• Responsible for the running of a wet sand production plant.
• Responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety for the site.
1997 - 2005
S.v.G. Intermol, Grangemouth Docks
• Part of small team working in a storage terminal, responsible for the receipt from vessels, storage, blending and distribution of molasses and molasses based blends throughout Scotland.
• Supervise ship to shore transfers of bulk liquids.
• Quality control – taking and testing of samples and record keeping.
• Breakdown response for two oil fired boilers, positive displacement pumps, compressors and pneumatic systems.
• Responsible for planned preventative maintenance.
• Sub contractor supervision.
• Issuing permits to work.
• Gathering of quotations.
• COSSH assessments
• Risk assessments.
1987 - 2005
Bender Forrest, Bury Lancashire
• Started as labourer and was trained as a fitter/welder.
• Working in paper mills throught Europe on new builds and refurbishment work.
• Welding stainless steel and mild steel piping and structures.
• Working on installation of large scale steel framing, drying cylinders, rollers, walkways, etc.
• Use of optical levels and theodolites to square and level machines.
• Fitting of tanks, pumps and agitators.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
8 O levels
Training • BOSIET 2007
• First Aid at work 2006
• Rigging/Slinging 1998
• Manual Handling and safe lifting techniques 1998
• Abrasive Wheels
• Counterbalance forklift
• Routeing and Scheduling
• Risk assessments, COSHH assessments, Safe Systems of Work, PPE
• Confined space entry.
• Safety Harness
• Overhead/Gantry crane operation 1998
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Key Skills • Mechanical maintenance.
• Welding –MIG/TIG/MMA
• Process control.
• Health and Safety management.
• PC literate
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]