CV/Resume ID no.:
79924 Last Updated:
Monday, May 26, 2008
Location (Residence): Houston, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in CEET Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Houston Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm a very hardworking, loyal and responsible individual and work as a team player
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I've worked in three different fields. I started out working in construction then moved into mechanical and deliveries then I ended up as an assistant day/night manager of a recovery center. I'm also self employed at the present.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Associate Applied Science Degree in CEET Computer Electronics Engineering Technology-Graduating End of August of 2008 from ITT-TECH-Houston-West Campus
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PC Technologies/ Networking Concepts/ Communications Systems/Intro into Computer Programing/Intro into Personal Computers.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
DC Electronics/AC Electronics/Digital Circuitry/Electronic Devices/ Oscilloscope/Multi-Meter/Function Generator/Schematics.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Excellent Communication Skills/Team Oriented/Customer Service Skills/Strong Work Ethic/Commitment to Accuracy.