CV Oil Shipping / Logistics / Trainee Broker .... open to new opportunities!
Oil Shipping / Logistics / Trainee Broker .... open to new opportunities!
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Oil Shipping / Logistics / Trainee Broker .... open to new opportunities! - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): St kilda east, Australia Citizenship:Australia
English Australian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Business/international trade Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Egypt, Latvia, Lithuania, Qatar, Russian Federation, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: australia, melbourne Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am bright, bubbly, organised and enjoy the shipping industry very much.
I was born in australia and hold an australian passport.
I would seriously consider relocation as I believe my heart is no longer in australia.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have worked for Rio Tinto as a shipping officer, moving aluminium block, billets, ingots.
I have worked for Braemar Seascope in both London and melbourn offices as deep sea operations, moving mainly crude, clean, fuel and vegetable oils.
Currently am workin in shipping temporarily until the next big adventure.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1998 – 2001: Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
Business and International Trade – advanced diploma
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• MS Word • Object Trade Line (OTL) • Strategic
• Excel • Lotus Notes • Charter party editor
• Outlook • BKP
• Access • SAP
• Powerpoint • Shipnet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong customer focus
• Highly organised with keen attention to detail
• Good problem solving skills
• Experience of training others
• Enjoying responsibility and new challenges
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am looking for a long term career.
I also speak russian and of course I am fluent in English,
I would really like to learn another language and a new culture.