CV Plant Operator - Project Operations Support Team (Offshore)
Plant Operator - Project Operations Support Team (Offshore)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Plant Operator - Project Operations Support Team (Offshore) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in matriculation, physics,chemistry,math Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Oman Present Location: pakistan, multan Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject: Application for Plant Operator - Project Operations Support Team (Offshore)
I have come to know thru reliable sources that your organization requiring Plant operators. My qualification, skills and working experience (8.5years) will meet your requirement. I am having experience of Erection & Commissioning of Chachar Gas field a Multinational Oil & Gas company TULLOW Pakistan (Development) Ltd. I have worked with well renowned Attock Oil Refinery Ltd. Petroleum Exploration Ltd. So, I offer myself for the position captioned above. More details of my Skills & Activities are mentioned in the CV that is attached here with. I will be thankful for considering me for the above position.
My current salary is about 1200 US $, and expect from you 1400 US $,
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Feb, 2007 to Present at Chachar Gas Processing Plant
Tullow Pakistan (Development) Limited
Tullow Oil Plc is a Multinational oil and gas company operating in various countries of world. In Pakistan it has two operating fields. I had performed my duties at Suri Gas Field for a while and after that involved in the Erection, Commissioning and start up activities of Sour Gas Treatment plant which consist of the under given units. Amine Sweetening Unit (H2S removal system using MDEA), Dehydration Unit (using Tri-Ethanol Glycol) and Sour Water Treatment Unit. Plant has latest DCS system Centum CS 3000 by YOKOGAWA
June, 2003 TO Feb, 2007 (Panel Operator /Board Operator)
Petroleum Exploration Ltd (MDEA) Gas Treatment Production Facility shikarpur (sindh)
Petroleum exploration ltd is an expanding reputable organization in the oil & gas sector. The company has sole operator ship of amine gas treatment facility and glycol dehydration plant based at shikarpur. This facility has state of the art DCS Delta-v system with professional plus software work station designed installed and commissioned by fisher rose mount.
April 1999 TO June 2003
Attock Oil Refinery Ltd Morgah Rawalpindi
Attock Oil Refinery ltd is an ISO-9001/2000 and 14001 certified Pioneers and pace setter in petroleum refining industries. It is the oldest refinery in south Asia estd. In 1921. It consists of two units for processing light crude (25000 bbl/day) one unit for processing heavy crude cap: (5000 bbl/day). It also has a naphtha hydro treater and plate former unit cap: (5000 bbl/day). There is DCS system of Honey well TDC-3000X on both plate forming and heavy crude units. There is also a merox unit for sweetening of sour products. Both the heavy crude unit & Plate former unit and reformer unit started operation in 1999 erected by UOP.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualifications & Professional Trainings
• 03 yrs Diploma of Associate Engineer in Chemical Engineering.
• 01 year Apprenticeship training in Process from NFC (IET) Multan.
• Safety and fire fighting training from Attock Oil Refinery Rawalpindi.
• Work permit policy training from Attock Oil Refinery Rawalpindi.
• Skimming of catalyst NHT/reformer reactors training from Attock Oil Refinery Rawalpindi.
• Safe start up & shut down training with (UOP) in April 1999.
• H2S safety course arrange by Rutledge oil gas in Tullow Pakistan (Development) Ltd.
• Team voyage training arrange by Tullow Pakistan (development) Ltd.
• Fire fighting training arrange by OSSAS in Tullow Pakistan (Development) Ltd.
• Attended ISO-14001 course arrange by TPDL at chachar gas field.
• Attended living with change course which is held by NOVARTIS.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Yokogawa Centum DCS operation
• Safe and smooth plant operation and handling of emergencies regarding rotary equipments like centrifugal & PD pumps, compressors, gas generators, reboilers, heat exchangers. Instrument failure and loss of utilities.
• To minimize the loss of solvents (MDEA and TEG).
• To control all the products within standard spec.
• Occasional shut down and restart of MDEA and TEG plants against clients requirement (SNGPL).
• Actively participated in MDEA, Gas treating and TEG plants annual turn around.
• Well Head Operation.
• H2S removal (Amine Sweetening)
• CO2 removal (Benfield & Catacarb) section.
• Dehydration section. (Tri Ethanol Glycol).
• Sour Water Treatment section.
• Furnace operation (Induced & Balance draft).
• Acidic gas removal section.
• Gas Compression and Steam Turbine operation.
Job Related Skills
• Actively participated in pre-commissioning and start up activities of the Naphtha hydrotreater and reformer unit in Attock Refinery Ltd with UOP (April 1999).
• Line checking lists with the help of P&ID , isometric Drawings and Piping Plans Sheets
• Catalysts loading of Hydrotreator, Reformer unit reactors.
• Chemical cleaning of process lines.
• Hydraulic Pressure Testing of pipe lines
• Steam blowing of Super High Pressure and Super Low Pressure steam lines.
• Flushing of Cooling Water circuit
B) Post Commissioning
• Plant initial start up activity
• Solo Running Test of heavy duty turbines
• Performance Guarantee Test (PGTR) at 105% plant load
• Instruments loop checking and Interlocking Logics Tests
• Initial start up of heavy duty compressors and pumps.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]