Masters in engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Antigua & Barbuda Present Location: Ukraine, Odessa Relocation: Ukraine
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to apply for the position of a second engineer in your company. My last contracts I've worked on board of anchor hadling tugs ex SmitWijs Tempest' and ex SmitWijs Typhoon.
Thank you for your consideration.I would appreciate your keeping this inquiry confidential.
I highly hope to hearing from you in the nearest future.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
At a moment I have experience of five drydocking around a world. Annual and intermediate.
I've worked before on different types of aux engines(MAK, CAT, MAN, Daihatsu, Yanmar, Volvo Penta), main engines ( Sulzer, B&W, MAK, SWD, SKL). I have experience of cpp adjustment, compound AVR adjustment, different work with hydrolics equipment such as anchor-handling winch, cranes, capstans, windlases, towing pins, spooling devise, steering gear.
I've performed different overhaulings for main and aux engines ( two and four stroke). I have good skills in maintenance of electrical equipment.
My last salary was 230 usd per day only on board.
In same company my next salary will be 270 usd per day only at sea ( no payment at home).
I'm avilable as soon I recieve good job offer.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Master of Science in Automation with honors 1998-2004 Odessa National Maritime Academy
• Bachelor of Science in Automation and 1998-2002 Odessa National Maritime Academy
Computer - Integrated Technologies
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Word, Exel, Office, Titan, Amos, ABS, Tomas, Marad
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Adjustment and service of electrical equipment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I would like to find permanent job in good company