Location (Residence): elgin, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in culinary arts Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Afghanistan Present Location: united states, elgin, il Relocation: Iraq
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a experienced cook, I also worked in the construction field in flooring and commercial and residential remodeling.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I worked at the four seasons hotel in Houston Tx. and i also worked at the george r. brown convention center, where we catered parties from five to five thousand, i was also the lead line cook at chandlers chop house in roselle Il.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I went to the art institute of houston, and magored in culinary arts
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I was a union flooring installer, installing carpet and tile.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]