Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Industrial Engineeringttt Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: UAE, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Ma'am,
Having worked as a Planning Engineer, I believe that I could be a valuable addition to your company. Equipped with my good analytical skills, impeccable data-handling skills, dedication, and my enduring patience, I trust that I would be able to handle perfectly, any work or problem that I may encounter.
I am a graduate of Mapua Institute of Technology holding a bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering.
I am familiar and skilled with most of Microsoft applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) which I have used to get most of my work done. I have honed my negotiating & bargaining skills and I always make it a point to give proper respect and importance to our suppliers and customers.
I do hope that my skills, experience, and abilities would be enough for you to give me a chance & be considered as a candidate for this job. I do appreciate your time reading this and I am hoping for a positive response. Thank you very much, good day and God bless!
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
DANWAY EME, Dubai 03 May 2007-present
• Prepares Baseline Programmes, S-Curves, Manpower Histograms.
• Update master schedules, generate schedule variance reports & its analysis for design, construction
• Conducts regular visit to the site to witness progress of works based on the programs
• Prepares weekly & monthly report that includes Progress Schedules, Direct and Indirect Manpower Plan vs Actual, Plant & Equipment, S-Curves, Plan vs Actual.
• Develope detailes coding structure for the project schedules
• Attends planning meetings with other companies
In charge of Planning & Scheduling for the following projects
• D308 IRM Trading Terminal Inside Fujairah Port
• D298 M2100 – Annual Maintainance of Street Lighting (RTA)
• D305 Comprehensive Improvements of Al Ittihad Road –Phase 2
• D302 Ras Al Khor Crossing (contract 6)
• D285 Jebel Ali Desalination Station “L” Phase 2 Project
• D252 Dubai Festival City
• D277 Widening of Al Garhoud Bridge
• D309 R747/2B Dubai in Airport Rd
• D324 R881/2C Comprehensive Improvements of the Parallel Roads Provision of Documents
• D252 Dubai Festival City (Lighting Works)
STAR PAPER CORPORATION, Philippines October 2004 - March 2007
Production Planning & Material Control Analyst
• Monitors the average monthly sales and the stock inventory status, raw materials, production supplies and finished products.
• Handles the replenishment of stocks from the procurement of the materials, preparation of the necessary documents, approval, mobilization of production, up to production of finished products ensuring that such products are produced according to specifications and in a timely manner.
• Ensures that the production machines are in good order and condition.
• Prepares product costing analysis and proposed selling price based on desired mark-up.
• Established several production benchmarks to utilize the use of manpower and be able to achieve desirable outputs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Gendiesel Phil inc (OJT) January 2004 (240 hours)
• Seminar on Six Sigma March 2003
• Seminar on IE as a career 18 January 2003
• Seminar on Making I.T. works for the engineers 13 December 2003
• Speech Power
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Package
• Knowledge in Management Information System
• Knowledge in other software (such as IRS, CUT-C, STOP GAP, ERIC)
• Primavera 3.0, 3.1, 5 & 6
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Knowledge in purchasing
• Knowledge in shipment importation
• Effective in controlling cost and using resources
• Ability to favorable introduce change in the form of new ideas
• Capable of working under time pressure and or deadlines without supervision
• Dependable, analytical and hardworking.
• Willing to work on graveyard shift.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]