Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chief Officer / Driving Mate / 1st Officer- AHTS, PSV, container, bulkers - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): London, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Nautical Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: United Kingdom, London Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A smart, well-organised deck officer, sailed as Chief Officer (driving mate) and 1st Officer on offshore multi-purpose vessels and AHTS in the North Sea as well as bulkers / container vessels on worldwide trade and 2nd mate on PSV. Anchor handling and rig move eperiences, both jack up and semi-subs. Holding a master (unlimited) Certificate and completed DP Induction training, all valid STCW short courses, ENG1 and UKOOA medicals and OPITO approved BOSIET.. On many ships acted as Ship Security Officer and Safety Officer. In depth knowledge and experience in ISM, ISPS and planned maintenance systems. Sailed with more than 20 different nationalities of crew.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
(1) Chief Officer, 1st Officer, driving mate - Multi-role offshore vessel, AHTS - 2 years
(2) Chief Officer - Bulkers and container, worldwide - 4 years
(3) 2nd Officer - Platform supply vessel, North Sea - 1/2 year
(4) 2nd Officer - bulkers, container, tanker and general cargo, worldwide - 5 years
(5) Deck Cadet - general cargo and container, worldwide - 2 years
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
(1) Class-1 Master (unlimited) COC and endorsements from Singpore, UK, Barbados and Isle of Man
(2) Mate (unlimited) endorsement - Norway
(3) Basic Offshore surrvival (BOSIET) including HUET, approved by OPITO
(4) DP Induction Course approved by the Nautical Institute, GMDSS GOC, PSSR, Survival Craft & RB, Advanced Fire Fighting, Offshore Radio Operator (Civil Aviation Authority, UK), Bridge Team Management, Hazardous Materials, Ship Security Officer (SSO), Basic Sea Survival, Medical Care, Navigation Control (NCC).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excellent compting skills. Profficient in Microsoft package and various software for shipboard planned maintenance systems and cargo operations.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Multi-lingual - English, Bengali, Hindi and Urdu.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am looking forward to Chief Officer position, but may even consider offers as 2nd Officer for DP vessels.