Location (Residence): Tando Muhammad Khan, Pakistan Citizenship:Pakistan
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in sciences and information technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Tando Muhammad Khan Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working as Production Technician in British Petroleum Pakistan since 8 years.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have been working with B.P Pakistan Exploration and Production Inc. (Formerly Union Texas Petroleum) an Oil & Gas exploration & Production Company in Production Department since March 3, 2000. I have worked and understand the safe operation of equipment used in production of Oil & Gas, which include different types of pressure vessels, storage tanks, pumps, filters, heat exchangers, re-boilers, compressors, Gas & Diesel engine driven Generators, Jet Pumps etc
• I am working as Production Operator in British Petroleum Pakistan, For eight years and have good knowledge with well intervention operations including Gas Treating, Oil Treating, Brine water treating, Gas Compression, Artificial Lift and Positive Displacement Pumps etc.
• Working as Lead Operator to monitor the operation of Oil and Gas facilities and wells.
• I have five years experience of Amine Plant ( Gas sweetening process ), Gas Dehydration, and Gas Compression Processes.
• Carry out well tests, monitor parameters of wellhead gas compressor, jet pumps, gas wells, water disposal wells etc. and give suggestions for the operation improvement to PTL (Production Team Leader).
• Support PTL / APS to prepare plant commissioning procedures, Task Risk Assessment and operating procedures in compliance with BP Pakistan HSE policy.
• Perform routine visits to oil, gas, water disposal wells, and remote locations for functional check and carry out adequate housekeeping to meet HSE standards.
• Carry out pigging operation through gas, oil and water flow lines.
• Raise work orders and MIVs. Prepare leak reports, chemical and lube oil consumption sheets.
• Rectify flow line leaks by putting emergency clamps.
• Identify bottlenecks in the process and suggest improvement.
• Conduct GCMs, Advance Safety Audits and raise safe cards for compliance with company’s HSE policy.
• Assist in preparation and execution of planned and /or unplanned maintenance and construction activities as required.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I am graduate in sciences nad information technology.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Graduate in computers.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Technical treanings and safety courses
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]