Location (Residence): BUCHAREST, Romania Citizenship:Romania
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in OIL @ GAS RECOVERY Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Angola, Brazil, Kuwait, Libyan Arab Jama., Malaysia, Nigeria, Norway, Qatar Present Location: ROMANIA, BUCHAREST Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• As a technological process engineer at The Main Platform I am alternatively dealing with two kinds of jobs: in the field and in the control room.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experience: GROUP PETROM-OMV Constanta, Romania
8 years-offshore platform
In the control room, my responsibility is to watch over the control system panel or control system monitor(DCS,RS3 system), keeping all the parameters of the plant in the operational range and performing all necessary preventive actions to establish a proper running for the technological process, in order to avoid any production problems and to secure a safety re-start in case of shutdown.
• The safety system panel ( E.S.D. and F&G ) is also under my surveillance.
• Supervising the proper function of Dresser-Rand Compressors, ALCO MEG & TEG Regeneration.
• Finally, I gather the daily reports from all the jackets and I edit a new one for the onshore headquarters.
• Being in the field, my job is to supervise the technician's activity, in order to establish and maintain an efficient separation process.
• In case of automatic control failure, production problems, or other hazardous situations I have to decide the most proper procedure to follow, according to the occurring situations. I’m in permanent contact with my control-room teammate who provides me information about requested parameter’s status.
• To safely re-start the plant in case of partial or total shutdown, the procedure is decided in collaboration with both the control-room engineer and the instrument maintenance specialist.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education: “Petroleum and Gases” University Ploiesti, Romania
• Bachelor of Science 5 years
Degree in Well Drilling and Oil & Gas Recovery.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
During this time I have passed through the whole production system, as production tehnologist and production supervisor