Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics & Communication Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dearest Sir / Madam,
As technical skilled individual at engineering department I have developed my skills in repairing, troubleshooting, setups, calibrating and maintaining various types of electronic, Instrumentation and Telecommunication equipment. I finished a Bachelor Degree in Engineering at Saint Louis University, Major in Electronics and Communication. My interest in the captioned subject has prompted me to forward my resume for your consideration.
I am capable of doing multi-task in electronic, electrical and mechanical. As a multi-skilled individual I could perform repair of defective electronic board, terminate wiring connection, calibration of controls and dismantling of electronic circuits. As an experienced electronic technician, I minimized production downtime by responding immediately and doing corrective action to breakdown situations of our equipment. As a senior electronic technician, I attended on calls at unexpected & emergency breakdown of our equipment. I communicate effectively with my superior and other departments with regards to matters affecting plant operation.
Prior to my experienced in manufacturing industry, I worked into the fields of telecommunication as a Field technician and as a Cadet junior engineer, where I polish my skills in a component down level repairing and testing of various types of telecommunication equipment. I set ups & handled different types of electronic test equipment such as oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, ohmmeter, frequency counters & SWR meter. Trained to read, understand & interpret complex electronic circuits’ schematic diagram and expose in the testing of several types of electronic component parts such as diode, resistor, capacitor, inductor and other semiconductor devices that are connected to analog & digital electronic circuits.
My other additional skills include Computer applications such as MS Word & MS excel. I took a short course in Computer hardware installation and maintenance. Could configure and assemble one unit, Format and install operating system software and peripherals. I am proficient in AutoCAD.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Desired Position: Electronic Engineer / Technician
An experienced technical engineering professional seeks a challenging position within a growing and dynamic company where I may contribute my skills to the benefit of the company and further grow in my field.
• Decreased downtime of machines and equipment during breakdown
• Repaired defective electronic boards to minimized expenditures.
• Increased production efficiency through proper implementation of monitoring schedule activities and preventative maintenance activities to minimized untimely breakdown of electro-mechanical equipment.
• Raised Purchase request for the defective spare parts, and provide technical support and services in the design, revision and testing of electromechanical equipments.
• Refurbished worn out machine parts to restore the machine to working condition and restored and maintained Cable TV distribution system.
• Bachelor of Science in Electronic & Communication Engineering - April 1990
Senior Electronic Technician (Maintenance) 11/97-present
Jebel Ali Container Glass Factory - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Implement preventative maintenance for electro-mechanical equipment used in the production of container glass bottles.
• Recommend spare parts for the replacement of defectives electronic components or worn out electro mechanical parts of equipment.
• Coordinate new job equipment set-ups, commissioning of newly installed electromechanical equipment.
• Analyze the cause of equipment breakdown and take immediate corrective action to fix the problem.
• Responsible for handling periodic and regular maintenance and analyze and records occurrence of breakdown.
• Supervise and motivate electro-mechanical technician.
Assistant Electronic Engineer 04/95 - 03/97
Saudi Arabian Glass Company - Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Repaired electronic boards used in analog & digital & Instrumentation & electrical circuits
• Performed troubleshooting of defective electro-mechanical equipment.
• Responsible for periodic calibrations of all instruments such as Temperature and pressure instruments.
• Working with temperature controllers, thermocouples, electronic board, AC & DC drives, encoders, proximity switches, RTD, Solenoid valve block & PLC operated equipment.
• ISO 9001 trained
Field Engineer for Cable TV 08/94 - 04/95
Sky Cable Television Inc. - Baguio City, Philippines
• Maintained Cable TV distribution system.
• Installed terminate cable and fine-tuned TV channels for subscribers.
Telecommunication Engineer 02/92 - 02/94
Engineering Center for Communication & Electrical - Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Repaired various telephone units and installed PABX system.
• Installed terminate cable for community antenna and satellite antenna for TV.
Cadet Engineer/Troubleshooter 12/90 - 12/91
Maxon System (Philippines) Inc. - Cavite, Philippines
• Performed a variety of electronic and electromechanical tests on cordless telephone units and parts to ensure unit functionality, utilizing equipment such as signal generator, frequency meter, spectrum analyzer and VOM.
• Traced circuits of defective units using knowledge of electronic theory and electronic test equipment to locate defects, such as shorts or faulty components.
• Replaced defective wiring and components, using hand tools and soldering iron.
• Technical abilities include troubleshooting and repair of defective electronic and electromechanical equipment.
• Ability to interpret electronic/electrical circuits diagrams. Additional skills include hardware computer installation with knowledge of MS WORD & MS EXCEL. AutoCAD proficient
• Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
EXCELLENT REFERENCES ARE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I finished a Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Communication Engineering at Saint Loius University in Philippines.
I took my University after completion my six years in primary and four years in my secondary. During my college time I took a short course in Computer hardware maintenance & installation
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am familiar with MS word and MS excel since I applied it in my routine work by doing some memo and report documents. I also applied in one of our robotic equipments and PLC operated equipment. At recent I took autoCAD application so to familiar with other commands in the computer
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I could perform very well both in electronic, electrical & mechanical fields
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]