CV Welding Inspector, QC Welding and Material Inspector
Welding Inspector, QC Welding and Material Inspector
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Welding Inspector, QC Welding and Material Inspector - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
English United States, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Tamil Other:
English United States, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Nigeria, Oman, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Objective: Seeking a challenging and growth oriented position in a reputed organization, where I can utilize my professional skills and expertise providing a conducive environment to enhance my technical knowledge.
Over 7 years of experience in QA/QC Documentation, NDT and quality control. Assisting in the preparation of inspection and test plan (ITP), preparation Hydro test packages, liaising with certifying authorities and client rep for witnessing of hydro test, pneumatic tests and NDT.
Good knowledge of structural and piping drawings.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
COMPANY : Lamprell Energy Plc (U.A.E)
POSITION TITLE : QC Welding and Material Inspector Period: Dec-2003 to Till Date
REPORTING TO : Sr.QC Co-Ordinator
COMPANY : Lamprell Energy Plc (U.A.E)
POSITION TITLE : QC Documentation Clerk – Jebel Ali- (Period: Nov-2002 to Nov-2003)
REPORTS TO : Sr.QA Co-Ordinator
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Dye Penetrate Testing : LEVEL – II ASNT
Magnetic Particle Testing : LEVEL – II ASNT
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Diploma In Computer Science
Operating Systems : MS DOS, Windows 2000, 98 & 95
Word Processing : MS Word
Spread Sheets : MS Excel
Engineering Design: AutoCAD (Basics)
Good Knowledge of Assurmax and Importmax
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Duties and responsibilities
• Inspection of Piping & Structural Welding in shop & field
• Stage wise inspection before, during and after fabrication of items as per requirements of code / client Specification
• Preparation of Daily Weld Inspection Reports & Welding Traceability Report.
• Non destructive Test to be decided and requested as per Codes and Standards.
• Review of NDT reports as per the project specifications
• Maintaining Weld Summary Records & Weld Joints Repair Records
• Raising punch lists before hydro test , while reinstatement and clearing it after production completes
• Line Walk and Preparation of Punch List prior to the Hydro test
• Witnessing hydro test Pack
• Preparation of As-Built ISO Drawings
• Monitoring the Implementation of Inspection and Test Plan for construction activities
• Verification of hydro test packages / Mechanical completion Package / Inspection Record Books.
• Inspection of piping materials identification as per isometric drawings.
• Verifying Non conformance reports & take corrective action
• Painting inspection activities.
• Documentation as per the company’s quality control manual requirement
• Compilation of Q.C Dossier in accordance with stages mentioned in the Inspection & Test Plan.
• Laisioning with client inspectors for inspections of Hold and Witness Point.
• Co-ordination with Welding department, Machine shop, Production engineering, Project management group.
• Day to day problem solving related to welding, NDT and dimensions
• Releasing structure and piping for painting / Pickling & passivation
• Attend construction & client meetings
• Material Receiving and Inspection of Material as per Codes and Specification
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Preparation of job data books.
• Distribution, collection, collation and control of project quality documents including:
• NDT reports
• Welding records
• Materials traceability records
• Inspection reports
• Dimensional control reports
• Operation of the Lamprell “Assuremax” system for welding control and reporting
• Ensuring proper documentation of the above documents.
Maintain Key Relationships
QC Engineers / QC Inspectors
Sr. QC Engineer
Client Quality functions